Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
₱2,859
Agoda.com
₱2,533
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews walking distance sm mall of asia buffet breakfast choose this hotel shower room close to the airport moa floor arena manila gym cons taxis toiletries staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

When you normally do workout or go to the gym to start your day then I don't recommend this hotel. I woke up early morning at 5am and head to the gym but to my disappointment it opens at 9am!!! I asked one of the staff about it and he asked me back if I wasn't informed??? Like, seriously. (SMH) So I went back to my room and write this to my dismay.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tin_Anne_I, Phoenix at Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2016

Thank you for taking time out to share your comments with us.

Please accept ouyr sincerest apologies for your unfortunate experience at the gym this morning.

Your remark has been carefully noted and i can assure you that necessary steps have been taken to avoid such inconbveniences in the future.

We thank you very much for your patronage and look forward to having you back with us.

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

Breakfast selection was wonderful with a good variety of food. Room was clean n spacious and comfortable bed. Walking distance of MOA. staff friendly and helpful. Very clean hotel. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for taking time out to write us regarding your recent stay in our hotel.
We are very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

the location was okay easy access to the mall of asia and airport. The room was clean, breakfast buffet wasnt too bad but the front desk girls or receptionist were really RUDE!!! they were making bad comments about us after we reported an incident that happen on One of our nights of stay we were threatened, someone knocked on our door really loud twice! wasnt expecting any visitors so we call the front desk and they doesnt seem to care about their guests security when we asked to check the cctv to find out they said will call us and never did but sent us housekeeping instead doesnt need them security to check around is what we need that night cause we cant even sleep so scared! One of the Front desk girl told us its the korean guy staying next door did it and that we should call his room to stop doing it!! I never heard of such thing its their job not ours us guests. They dont care about guests security so me and my sister decided to move to other hotel in Makati. I would NOT RECOMMEND this place to any one. And will never stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Tin_Anne_I, Phoenix at Golden Phoenix Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2016

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation of choice. It is with sincere regret that we note your dissatisfaction with our service, facilities and staff.
We looked into your concern, spoke to the Front Office team, security and CCTV operator and found through the CCTV footage that one of our in-house guests beside (your room) knocked on your door believing that your room is part of the 3 rooms they booked. You then called the FO staff and the lady security guard on duty went to your area to check how you were, she was not a housekeeping staff.
We ask for your understanding and assure you that your comments have been of value to uis to provide the best possible stabdards to our guests at all times.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

When u enter the lobby the hotel stinks, The room is small, the wallpaper has been torn out. The staff is absolutely incompetent, when we got into the hotel the promised to call us through our cellphones none of them called cause they said they are forbidden to use the cellphones. When I requested for an additional key they refuse to give one instead they offered that they would open the door for me. Unfortunately the room requires an access card in order for me to use the hotel amenities. So they had to call up the staff to get me an access card.
On the next day I returned the key making sure the key return & for good measure video taped it, cause the entire hotel is sketchy! When we checked out the hotel staff said that I didn't returned the keys, Insisted that I had to pay cause the "records" show that I didn't return it. So I showed her the video and immediately denied what she said before & said she was "verifying" it, instead of down right accusing me!
So DO NOT book ur hotel here U WILL REGRET IT!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank kris2pe y

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the unacceptable service provided to you in our hotel. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to improve the quality of our products and services to better meet the needs of our guests.

It was unfortunate that such an incident occured during your stay with us. We hope that this does not in any way reflect our usual level of service and we truly hope you will give us another chance to show you on your next visit.

Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

The prearranged airport pick up (transfer) appeared not to show so a taxi was required. The room was spacious clean and had a view and the room service was very good and nothing seemed to be a bother. Breakfast was good with a selection dishes to choose from and included in the rate. The restaurant staff were friendly obliging and very helpful especially the Food and Beverage supervisor and Mark where nothing was a problem
David M

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Mr. David, we do appreciate bringing to our attention that you were not fetched from the airport. We deeply apologize for such inconvenience.

It is good to note that you appreciated the size and cleanliness of the room and its view. We will pass on the kind words you have for our room service, f&b and culinary teams. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.