Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,066 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2019

This is a great place if you want to have some quiet time and much needed break. The place is surrounded by lush trees. Service is great and the ambiance is perfect making you feel that you are not even in Pasay. Highly recommended for couples

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

Dear Candice T,

I am so pleased to know that you had a great time during your most recent stay at The Henry. We aim to always provide our valued guests service “Like no other” and I will for sure let my team members know your wonderful words for them.

We appreciate your recommendation. Till next time!

Thank you very much.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

I had a nice and calm stay. The food, breakfast and dinner was very good. The room I had was nice and big. The bed as well as the shower was better than in many other places! Most employees were very friendly. A little loud due to airplanes (close to airport).

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear lr82019,

Thank you for spending some time to share your experience about how your stay with the Henry Hotel went. We truly are grateful to know that you had such a wonderful time. Though it was just a quick getaway, you still got marveled by everything we have to offer, from a nice and calm accommodation to our friendly staff.

We look forward to welcome you once again on your next visit. Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 28, 2019

We found the hotel via Booking. Com. We should also have asked our friends as several had also enjoyed stays there. The hotel arranged an efficient pick up from the airport. The restaurant had a wide enough menu, and the food was excellent. The staff were efficient and polite, and were easily able to arrange a variety of trips.
We were only there for 1.5 days, but would certainly go back again

Room tip: I think that we had one of the basic rooms, but it was everything that we needed.
Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stewart C

Dear Stewart C,

Appreciate your review and we are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay. We are happy that you found the hotel as a wonderful place to stay the night in.

This pushes us more to do better each time. Service that is "Like No Other" every time for every guest. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the hotel and this time, for a much longer stay.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2019

I love this hotel. Clean and extremely beautiful with vintage look. The security at the front gate were friendly and courteous. Not forgetting the housekeeper, they will greet and very courteous. I felt very warmth and feel safe. I enjoyed my stay there so much. The room was extremely good for me. No complains. Everything in the room is perfect! Just like what they advertised on the website. I will never forget the beautiful memories of the place...
The only thing that upset me were the front desk staffs. During check in, there were two guys and both wasn't really courteous nor friendly. Basically they acted not so welcoming that make me feel awkward. In the morning of the check out day, I requested from front desk if I could check out one hour later as I have a late flight. The answer from a lady was like a non negotiable type. She wasn't really helpful. Also the way she talk was not really friendly that makes me feel not wanted there. The answer was firm and sharp. Sounds more like a brothel staff in 1 star hotel in the movie would behaved. During check out I didn't talk much as I was prepared for their not so good attitude... What makes me think was that the Front Desk staffs chose their customers! I am sure they are nice to all Caucasians... Sadly I am not a Caucasian.

Room tip: No complains... See it for yourselves to enjoy it!
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank neo875
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Dear neo875,

Our pleasure to have you as our guest. We are delighted to note that our efforts were recognized and well appreciated because your appreciation is our greatest reward. In behalf of the management & the team, big thanks for giving us your time to write your review, for the positive feedback and great commendation.

However, I am not discounting the fact that you found our Front Office team members unfriendly and unaccommodating. I was very disappointed to learn about their shortcomings and I have personally addressed this with our team to ensure this won't happen again.

Please contact me through echang@thehenryhotel.com if you want to discuss this further.

I hope to see you back at The Henry!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

Can't believe that a property like this exists inside the Metro. The lush greenery, the wooden house, the friendly staff, the furniture store, the Honesty shop, and the distinct 19th-century-experience feels. Funny-- I thought i could never sleep without the airconditioner on (at least in the tropical Manila climate) but I just did at the Henryl Opening the room windows allowing the air filtered by the trees is priceless.

It reminded me of Vigan (best, I don't even have to leave Manila), and I can't wait to be back!

Room tip: Feel free to open the Windows and shut down the aircon at night.
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear jasonerico,

Thank you for spending some time to share your experience about how your stay with the Henry Hotel went. We truly are grateful to know that you had such a wonderful time. Though it was just a quick getaway, you still got marveled by everything we have to offer, from your accommodation to our friendly staff. I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the hotel and this time, for a much longer stay.

Thank you and see you soon!