Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,066 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 29, 2019

This place is the most relaxing place to stay here in Metro Manila. Staffs were really nice we are so much accommodated well from our arrival until our departure! Especially Ms. Mariel, she made sure that we'll have an enjoyable stay and was very helpful with all of our inquiries! Room was elegant, this place is just classic! I recommend this hotel for everyone to try. Worth every money! :)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Dear Anne27chua,

Thank you so much for your review! Service is very paramount to us and we're so glad to have served you well as we always do to all our valued guests.

We appreciate your heartwarming words and recommendation and I will for sure let Mariel know this about this.

We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2019

dirty, and not kind.. i am not want stay in henry hotel again

very no good

and, swimming pool also very dirty

and, 여튼 다시는 가고 싶지 않은 호텔

프론트 직원이 특히 불친절함. 매너도 없고, 배려도 없고, 다만 호텔 분위기는 나쁘지 않음.

아, 소음이 엄청큼, 사람들이 복도지나갈때마다..

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank uranusin
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear uranusin,

Thank you for your recent stay in our hotel. I am happy that you have not discounted the aspect that the hotel atmosphere is good.

I am truly saddened to learn about the inconveniences you have experienced and we fell short on your expectation. Upon checking with my team, you were unhappy about the extra charge you had to pay for eating Durian fruit inside your room. Unfortunately you refused when we offered to keep the Durian fruit for you since it will leave an unpleasant smell that will make the room unsaleable for days. My apologies should our policy appears to be uptight. I'd like to believe this is a common policy amongst hotels.

I would also like to point out that it is not true that we are not kind and that we don't have manners and consideration. As a matter of fact, we always get commendation for how great the staff is as we have imbibed the values of integrity and true service from the heart. I am disheartened by this.

Please allow me to redeem ourselves to you. Kindly drop me a message at echang@thehenryhotel.com Thank you very much!

Reviewed July 28, 2019

Henry Hotel is not your ordinary hotel to stay with! The place is purely awesome, every staff are cheerful,friendly,and extremely helpful. The room? fascinating, wonderful and you can really feel that total relaxation and peaceful mind are on its way. Ofcourse, clealiness at its finest! even the bathroom itself wow! you can surely say that they really took care on every corner of it. All in all? 5stars! Recommend? highly! Good job henry hotel! #TwoThumbsUp

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear FrequentFlier753081,

We aim to always provide our valued guests service “Like no other” and I will for sure let my team know your wonderful words for them.

We appreciate your recommendation. Till next time! Thank you very much.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Nice complex when you finally get there. Close to SM Mall of Asia. Strange setup of (I think) 5 double story quads (4 upstairs and 4 downstairs) meaning 8 units per quad. Make sure you have the top story as the building is made of wood and you can hear an ant walking above. No gym. Food was ok. Booked on Agoda and it said breakfast included but it was not. Internet was good. Shower hot - always important to me. If you have one of the units near the reception everyone walks pass to go anywhere and it is so noisy. So going on that a rear top unit might be ok. If you do make sure the instructions to the taxi say between Queensland Hotel and Deaf Society. FB Harrison is a very long road and has major roads with no turn barriers going through it which means you have to turn left or right and do a u turn(s). You will know what I mean if you stay there. I read some reviews before I booked and they were mostly complimentary and certainly the complex is neatly manicured and well presented. Security was good. Staff were very good. Overall a nice place but can’t see myself staying there again.

1  Thank Peter L
EdenA157, General Manager at The Henry Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2019

Dear Peter L,

Thank you so much for your review and we are happy that you enjoyed your overall stay! Service is very paramount to us and we're so glad to have served you well as we always do to all our valued guests.

Please accept my sincerest apology on the noise and getting lost in the city. We seriously take note of your comments and we shall ensure to only provide a complete seamless stay to each guest.

Please do come back and we hope to see you again at The Henry Hotel.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

1.Friendly reception and commentary by the service staff
2.Next time I hope to have the opportunity to try another room type.
3.Good location,Very convenient to the airport or the city
4.There is a Chinese channel in the room to watch, which is impressive and the reason why you will want to stay again next time.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear lilysong0416,

Your review made our day! Thank you very much!

I am so pleased to know that you had a great time during your most recent stay at The Henry. We aim to always provide our valued guests service “Like no other” and I will for sure let my team members know your wonderful words for them.

We appreciate your recommendation. Till next time!

Eden Chang