Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Hotels.comUS$41
TravelocityUS$41
HurbUS$49
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2020 via mobile

I attended a convention at SMX convention center last December so I needed to book a place nearby. My room reservations were cancelled so I walked in at 88 courtyard and asked them for any available room. Luckily, the staffs were very accommodating and prepared my room quickly. I was able to attend my scheduled meetings on time and hassle free. Kudos to 88 courtyard!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2020

As i enter the hotel all i can say is "woah" because the lobby is so wonderful and very clean. As we sat and wait at the lounge, staffs give us welcome drinks. The staffs were all welcoming and the smile in their faces never fade. The rooms were clean and enough for us to have a comfortable stay, the service is excellent. Staying here is worth the price, wanted to recommend this to my friends and family and i've been thinking of coming back soon.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2020

I would like to express my appreciation and thanks for the excellent service and care that we had here at 88 courtyard hotel and 5 star for excellent customer service from all the staff of 88 courtyard. Thank you for a great time and good service definitely recommend to my relatives and friends.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 3 days in 88 Courtyard Hotel and the staffs here are very friendly and approachable while we're staying, they give the things that we need, unlike in other hotels. All the facilities are good. From the lobby you will see a good ambiance into the pool area. Also the rooms was clean and properly organized by their room attendant. I will recommend this hotel to my friends and also to my relatives that will liked to stay in a affordable price, and because it is near to the places like MOA and airports, also theres a lot of restaurant that will enjoy to eat near in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2020

88 Courtyard Hotel is very accomodating because of affordable price. The employees are very hospitable they are all approachable the ambiance of this hotel is great inside and out. The facilities and rooms are in good condition and it makes you comfortable. Their food is also nice and delicious.

Date of stay: February 2020