Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
US$34
SAVE US$2
Hotels.com
US$36
US$34
SAVE US$2
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$34
eDreamsUS$34
ZenHotels.comUS$36
All reviews complimentary breakfast sm mall of asia easy access the ground floor manila airport lomi accommodation jollibee
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Starlight bed and breakfast is one of our favorite hotel. We stayed here for almost a month and they never fail to smile everytime we enter the hotel. The staff were all accommodating
Hello Sydel, Jeff, Lester, Serwin, Yam, Niel, Randy, Jp, lovelyn and Oliver. The restaurant in the ground floor was superb! Bangus and Lomi are my favorites! The hotel is nearby grocery store, salon/spa, 7-11, Jollibee and Bank for your atm needs and near hospital and SM Mall of Asia too! We will definitely come back! Se you guys soon!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2019

Though my stay was just short, I felt like I was home all throughout. The staff were very accommodating, making sure I had settled quite nicely. I received a cool welcome drink upon arrival. They made sure the given room was to my liking – neat and clean. I got what I needed – a soft bed and hot & cold shower. I also had a hearty complimentary breakfast. Though my iced coffee wasn’t included, I wasn’t bothered to spend a few bucks for it as it made the meal perfect! I’ll surely come back for another visit! Keep it up Starlight!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

One of the Staffs have fallen a water jug on my auntie's right shoulder.
Didn't even bother to say sorry.
Poor accomodation,terrible service,terrible customer service.
TERRIBLE!
Staff : Serwin didn't even bother to say sorry atleast.
Reception : Jeff terrible customer service supposed to rapport with the guest and say sorry for the inconvenience that had happened but rather standed still and watch.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Check in : June 04
Check out : June 05

Need to get out of hussle and bussle of urban life even in just 24 hours? Starlight hotel is a must go place.
Pros:
1) Cleanliness - This is always the 1st thing I always check when I step on that welcome rugs and the hotel maintains it well.
2) I loved the room. It has a very inviting ambience. The bed is too comfy and very ideal to those who prefer to be idle in all afternoon holiday, like me.
Good working tv,AC,heater.
Internet connection is fast, do i need to say more
3) Amazing cafeteria. I feel at home with their cool designs. We also didnt get bored while we wait for those tasty and decent food to be serve coz they had this food for thoughts inside a cute little box. When we finished reading and interacting,voila! There's these delightful foods served on a reasonable price. You will loved their cold tea bdw, I can guarantee you that
4) Staffs and management are hospitable.
They were also very down to earth people which is least common with other hotels.
5) Overall, we have a memorable stay and we loved it there. Though we merely just lodged for about 25 hours, I grew fond of it and wanna come back.

And the cons.
Just a few things that'll make you frown :
1) There's no free slippers.
2) There are few sockets and its far from convenience in bed.
3) The balcony per se is very plain and dull.
Nevertheless, that won't affect our stay in that humble and very inviting abode.

P.S
I did mention 25 hours of stay right?
We'll, we did an early check in about 11 A.M.
On the following day while checking out, there's no additional billing on us about early check in. ThoughI know there should be coz the front desk on night shift confirmed that hotel policy to me.
I don't know if the staff just erred or its a hotel compliment. Thank you for it bdw.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2019

We stayed in this wonderful hotel on three separate occasions during our time in the Philippines.
The building is in superb condition and is very well maintained.
The rooms are a little small but we did not find this an issue, ours was very quiet had a comfortable bed, a balcony, a TV and a spotless bathroom with plenty of hot water.. There were two bottles of complimentary water in the room.
There is fast wifi throughout the hotel and restaurant.
On the top floor there is a roof terrace with great views across the city.
The attached restaurant serves great food and super-tasty juices and shakes.
The hotel is situated about a km from the Jamliner bus terminal, making it ideal for the bus south to Batangas and onwards to Porta Galera and Anilao. I found the surrounding area great fun, with markets, ATMs and the Pasay Victory Mall all close by. A Grab Taxi (which the staff will happily arrange) is around 160 Peso to the Mall of Asia and 200 Peso to the domestic air terminal.
However, the best thing about this place is the staff: highly professional, friendly, thoughtful and helpful, absolutely nothing was too much trouble.
All of this comes at a very reasonable price and represents excellent value.
I have no hesitation in recommending Starlight Bed and Breakfast and we will certainly be staying there next time we pass through Manila!

Date of stay: March 2019