Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$34
eDreamsUS$34
ZenHotels.comUS$36
TripadvisorUS$34
Hotels.com
All reviews complimentary breakfast sm mall of asia easy access the ground floor manila airport lomi accommodation jollibee
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2019 via mobile

One of the Staffs have fallen a water jug on my auntie's right shoulder.
Didn't even bother to say sorry.
Poor accomodation,terrible service,terrible customer service.
TERRIBLE!
Staff : Serwin didn't even bother to say sorry atleast.
Reception : Jeff terrible customer service supposed to rapport with the guest and say sorry for the inconvenience that had happened but rather standed still and watch.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Check in : June 04
Check out : June 05

Need to get out of hussle and bussle of urban life even in just 24 hours? Starlight hotel is a must go place.
Pros:
1) Cleanliness - This is always the 1st thing I always check when I step on that welcome rugs and the hotel maintains it well.
2) I loved the room. It has a very inviting ambience. The bed is too comfy and very ideal to those who prefer to be idle in all afternoon holiday, like me.
Good working tv,AC,heater.
Internet connection is fast, do i need to say more
3) Amazing cafeteria. I feel at home with their cool designs. We also didnt get bored while we wait for those tasty and decent food to be serve coz they had this food for thoughts inside a cute little box. When we finished reading and interacting,voila! There's these delightful foods served on a reasonable price. You will loved their cold tea bdw, I can guarantee you that
4) Staffs and management are hospitable.
They were also very down to earth people which is least common with other hotels.
5) Overall, we have a memorable stay and we loved it there. Though we merely just lodged for about 25 hours, I grew fond of it and wanna come back.

And the cons.
Just a few things that'll make you frown :
1) There's no free slippers.
2) There are few sockets and its far from convenience in bed.
3) The balcony per se is very plain and dull.
Nevertheless, that won't affect our stay in that humble and very inviting abode.

P.S
I did mention 25 hours of stay right?
We'll, we did an early check in about 11 A.M.
On the following day while checking out, there's no additional billing on us about early check in. ThoughI know there should be coz the front desk on night shift confirmed that hotel policy to me.
I don't know if the staff just erred or its a hotel compliment. Thank you for it bdw.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2019

We stayed in this wonderful hotel on three separate occasions during our time in the Philippines.
The building is in superb condition and is very well maintained.
The rooms are a little small but we did not find this an issue, ours was very quiet had a comfortable bed, a balcony, a TV and a spotless bathroom with plenty of hot water.. There were two bottles of complimentary water in the room.
There is fast wifi throughout the hotel and restaurant.
On the top floor there is a roof terrace with great views across the city.
The attached restaurant serves great food and super-tasty juices and shakes.
The hotel is situated about a km from the Jamliner bus terminal, making it ideal for the bus south to Batangas and onwards to Porta Galera and Anilao. I found the surrounding area great fun, with markets, ATMs and the Pasay Victory Mall all close by. A Grab Taxi (which the staff will happily arrange) is around 160 Peso to the Mall of Asia and 200 Peso to the domestic air terminal.
However, the best thing about this place is the staff: highly professional, friendly, thoughtful and helpful, absolutely nothing was too much trouble.
All of this comes at a very reasonable price and represents excellent value.
I have no hesitation in recommending Starlight Bed and Breakfast and we will certainly be staying there next time we pass through Manila!

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2019

Whenever I go to Manila or Pasay City, I book with the Starlight Bed and Breakfast. Service is excellent! They go all the way to satisfy your needs. There's no better hotel for me that this one. Clean, cozy, safe, excellent customer service!

Room tip: 3rd to 5th floors
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

Starlight provided me with a comfortable stay. The room was well-lighted. AC was working alright. Comfortable room was a bit small but it is clean and everything in there was functional. Their elevator was very small; it can fit only one or two persons. I love the staff of the hotel. They were friendly and accommodating. Overall, I would recommend this hotel, especially for transient travellers. ❤️

Date of stay: January 2019