“birthday promo”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2016 via mobile

We avail their 3 days before and after birthday promo. Wide selection of food choices. They have Japanese, Filipino, American dishes etc. They also serve alcoholic drinks. Food taste and quality is quite good. Definitely worth your money.

Reviewed July 12, 2016

This is my third time to visit this resto. I must say, the food variety have improved from my last visit. My sister decided to the have bday celebration of my nephew here. I bought some vouchers from Metrodeal that is only P490.00 for lunch Mondays to Saturdays. Our family enjoyed the food and the entertainment that the staffs gave my nephew who flew in from Guam. Shrimps can be cooked on ones preference. The lamb and beef carvings were delicious. The dessert section also have a good variety. I ate two mango/peach crepe topped with two scoops of vanilla ice cream drizzled by chocolate syrup. The hot pudding is also yummy. I think the choices of drinks were good enough. Coffee and tea were also available. The shrimp tempura coating is a bit strange. I still prefer the classic tempura batter.

1  Thank Diane258
Reviewed July 12, 2016

It was actually suggested by one of our colleague and we are not disappointed. Price is affordable for a buffet type and the food choices is very wide unlike with other famous buffet restaurant. I love the fact that they have seafood and grilling station. The food tastes good and i love their spareribs.

I think they need to re arrange their sits for more space to walk cause when your in the table and want to go out you need to check if someone will pass by.

Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

This is a really great place to eat with family and friends. I am not usually a fan of "all you can eat" places but this one is great. The prices are extremely reasonable and the place is packed with Filipinos having a great time. The choice of food is huge - western, Filipino, Chinese etc. The quality is excellent and the staff are all cheerful and helpful. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed July 4, 2016 via mobile

I used to love this place. I confidently invited my friends to dine at this place. We were all hungry. I told some my friends to have a table reserved as I look for a parking space. Later, as I entered the restaurant there was an overwhelming stench. My friends were already going around the place getting food. I directly went to the food area and got food. The place was so disorganized. Upon moving around further I noticed the place was so filthy. The floors were dirty and sticky. There were flies everywhere. Plates were not buzzed out. As for the food, the Chinese food was still good but everything else was terrible. Even if this was a buffet I felt uncomfortable and didn't eat that much. I got dessert and saw the dessert section was as dirty as the rest of the areas. Plus an open trash can was inside the area where they prepared the dessert. If the place exposed to the customers was that dirty. I don't want to imagine what it's like inside their main kitchen. My friends seemed not eat much either. They didn't directly say anything but I felt their disappointment . I was so embarrassed. I also saw a restaurant employee or their chef pass by the cheese section and picked up the cheese with his bare hands as he tasted it. I was not feeling well after that meal. I don't know if it's physical or psychological anymore. That placed reeked filthy. Their servers were polite and accommodating but the servers before were better in terms of training and appearance. An employee told me that the place is under new management. To top it off they charged the same price for the food and service that was way inferior with what was given before. I'm not coming back here!