Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

This hotel does not deserve any star at all! A few of the bell boys are very helpful.. but the security guard knows nothing about courtesy & diplomacy. Reception area looks as if there aren't any airconditoning which btw is located in the 15th floor????

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2016

The reason I gave it very good rating, is because this hotel has finally changed management.The rooms have been done up, with no more wires sticking out of the wall, and new furniture. I booked this for a couple of hours as it is near the airport , and I was quite impressed with the change. Although I stayed for less than 5 hours , the rate is almost the same as it was before, and I would recommend it for the budget conscious , as it is worth the price.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Russell P
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

It has been several years, but I have stayed here several times when visiting Manila and my stays have always been pleasant. Like most Filipinos, the staff is very hospitable and helpful. I have stayed in a standard room and a suite and both were very clean and nice. I felt very taken care of. The hotel is in a great location to get around the city too. There is no question this is my hotel to stay in when I'm in Manila, I don't even look elsewhere. ♡

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2016

At the end of the day one would have to ask oneself what do you expect from a hotel which is mid priced, ideally located maybe not to everyone's choice, but when staying at a hotel it's a base, some where to sleep, shower & shi*.
Check in was swift and was in the room 10 minutes after arriving, having stayed here before I knew what to except with the rooms. The largest I have stayed at, ample room to hold a football match. New shower has been installed with a rain forest shower head. King size bed, firm mattress and an air con to die for.
Although a little noisy from the traffic this doesn't disturb sleeping, but hey its Manila and it wouldn't be Manila without the traffic.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2016

For its price, you'd expect a lot more. The lobby and virtually everywhere else outside your room, isn't airconditioned. You will not expect this for the price that the hotel commands. The initial room where we were assigned had a defective airconditioning unit that causes drippings from somewhere in the ceilings. Good thing they transferred us the next morning. The facilities inside the room, the bed, the CR, the TV, ref, and the others are commonplace and are expected of a room in a hotel of this price. However, the members of the staff are commendable for their congeniality and service. A little more coaching on their presentation and appearance though will improve their service immensely.

Date of stay: June 2016