Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
PricelineUS$42
eDreamsUS$39
Agoda.comUS$31
2,596 results
All reviews mrt lrt free breakfast place to stay fast food easy access short stay home away from home rooms are clean sm mall of asia close to the airport capsule pad dorm manila jeepney moa edsa
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Considering the nature of my stay here, basically staying inside the room during the required 9 night stay, my overall experience was ok, nothing to really complain about. My interaction with staff was limited but the staff was friendly overall and tended promptly to my occasional request. Booked directly at their website and the price, including meals was fair.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kabayan Hotel, Other at Kabayan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear classicaztec,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us during your recent stay. Your feedback brings great warmth to our hearts upon knowing that we were able to have served you well. Your positive feedback will definitely reach our staff as it will surely motivate them to always do their best. Again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you soon on your next visit.

We would strongly recommend directly booking with us via our official website on your next visit for the best rates available.
Maraming salamat, Kabayan!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I cannot recommend to my friends and relatives. Im so disappointed ☹️ I thought it was a nice place. I got 3 rooms for 1 week because of my bad experience. The Food was so expensive the rooms are terrible

Dear xhiejea,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Kabayan Hotel. Please accept our sincere apology on what you experienced during your stay with us.

We understand your frustration over what happened and we'd like to know more. If you could email us at alejandro_t@legendhotels.com.ph the details of your booking (dates of stay, name of guest).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, xhiejea, as it will help us improve our policies and procedures to serve our guests better.

Thank you and God bless.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed in one of the smaller but new rooms. Good thing I have a window facing EDSA, so I can just check the view anytime I want. Bed was okay, same with the pillow. No problem with the AC too. Food provided was decent for the amount I paid. No housekeeping for the duration of stay but I think its part of the protocols to minimize interaction, which is good. Staff were very accommodating. They are the strength of the hotel. Thank you for assisting with my requests.

Room tip: Room with window facing EDSA is good
Date of stay: September 2021
Kabayan Hotel, Other at Kabayan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear LoBravander,

Thank you for choosing Kabayan hotel. We’re glad that you were able to enjoy your stay. We appreciate the feedback that we get from our guests as it will help us improve our products and services. Also, our staff will be happy to hear your commendation on their good services. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Maraming salamat, Kabayan!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Roaches - I requested to be moved. Everyday stay was so so.
They moved me but overall I am not satisfied. For a quarantine hotel especially, it has to be top notch. Friendly employees which is very good but my safety from bugs is the most important.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kabayan Hotel, Other at Kabayan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear esarte2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the feedback that we get from our guests as it gives us the opportunity to make our products and services better. We are sorry to hear about the concerns you raised and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. Rest assured that your comments and inputs are all noted, and will be relayed to the proper department for immediate action. Once again, thank you and God bless.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Been in the K Hotel for 10 days stressful qrantine. Good that Kabayan is a good place to stay w/ helpful & acmdting staff that understands feelings of guest waiting to complete crazy health protocols!

Greetings cysam892001!

Thank you for taking out time to share the valuable feedback on your stay at our property. We appreciate and value the review that we get from our guests as it helps us maintain and when necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests. Again, thank you and we hope to welcome you soon on your next visit.