Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$88
Orbitz.comUS$88
Agoda.comUS$88
CheapTicketsUS$88
2,833 results
All reviews close to the airport short stay asia manila moa ms security flight foods filipino cafe quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Being quarantined in Heritage hotel during this Covid pandemic is a breeze. Staffs are very helpful specially Ging and Divine. I hope to be here again but not in a pandemic so I can enjoy the amenities. Rationed food is great as well; aircon is very cold and the king sized bed is very nice, I will definitely bring my family here. But a discount on those times would be nice, hehe.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Farid Schoucair, General Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear PinattsuOishi,,

Mabuhay from The Heritage Hotel Manila!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We're very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and we will surely share your good comments with our staff. Looking forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

The housekeeping staff was very accommodating. Special mention to Ging and Grace who always answer my calls and immediately bring my request. The food was good and delicious. Glad I've stayed in this Hotel. Thank you everyone.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Farid Schoucair, General Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Journey323179,

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Excellent property. hygiene, cleanliness and sanitation was evident the moment you step into the lobby. Room was nicely presented with handful amount of amenities that you would need for a quarantine stay. if you need anything else you can call reception as the staff would say "just dial 5" (my favourite line for the last 10 days). haha

I stayed for a mandatory 10 days quarantine. I just want to express my gratitude to all staff who works for the hotel especially to the Front desk staff is extremely efficient, pleasant and helpful.

A special thanks to Ms. Aida and Mr. Noyl for their time calling me and asking how I was. To chef Dinah for accomodating my food requests and creating a sumptuous meal everytime! her food made me realise that I am indeed back home; to Ms. Jayee from the reservations team for handling my inquiries and gave me the best possible rate with great product knowledge and lastly to Mr. Gabby! where to start? He is a rising star for heritage hotel! he manage to assist me in anyway he can from arranging airport transfers to the hotel to where to book my covid test to checking that everything that I need is well taken care of. He knows what his doing and definitely great at what he does. please look for him if you need any help during your stay and he will make things happen for you.

A big thank you to all the staff who made my stay memorable and pleasant. you all at Heritage Manila embodies the true filipino hospitality. I hope you enjoyed my small token of appreciation for all the things that you have done for me.

Kindest Regards,

Charlene Rm.851

Trip type: Traveled on business
Farid Schoucair, General Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear Hotelier093,

Mabuhay from The Heritage Hotel Manila!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We're very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us and we will surely share your good comments to our staffs. Looking forward to having you again soon.

Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

For my room service attendant Joerick thank you for your good service and good attitude . I'm very happy for staying on this hotel and good job owwa for organizing a good service. I want to say thank you for taking care of all the ofw like me

1  Thank josephhD4054NK
Farid Schoucair, General Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear josephhD4054NK,

Reviewed 26 August 2021 via mobile

Outstanding service and hospitality. Room was clean, quiet. Staff was very attentive to requests. Shower and bath worked good and internet was always good. Hotel location is conveniently located to airport, major shopping and other access.

Very pleased.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Farid Schoucair, General Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2021

Dear GordonHocking,

Mabuhay from The Heritage Hotel Manila!

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us. We're very glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. Looking forward to having you again soon.