US$75
US$51
US$46
US$36
Agoda.com
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$35
Priceline
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$29
Priceline
Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$27
Book now, pay at stay
US$262
US$168
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
1,468 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We just passed by Manila on the way to Hong Kong. Knowing Manila traffic, we stayed at the Remington hotel as it is located very close to the airport near the resort world. The hotel looked grand from the outside. However, if one looks closely, there are lots of low quality construction flaws, such as rusty wall lamp, loose and crooked shower handles, temperamental elevator card reader and weak wifi signal in the room. The aircon in the lobby did not seem to work well as we were sweaty sitting there. The hall way also smelled stuffy. The bed was not comfortable as it was too hard.
The staff were kind there and one client service lady went out of her way to help me contact a local friend. I had only one complaint with the luggage service staff. He would not allow me to take the stored luggage despite I showed him my passport, my husband's passport and the picture of the luggage tag (my husband took the tag with him when he went for a meeting and the luggage had his name on it). The reason the staff quoted was because 1) I don't have paper tag (picture is not good enough) 2) I don't have the same last name as my husband. He also asked why I did not take my husband's last name. The question seemed absurd as it is not his business.
Overall, I don't think we will stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is my second stay at Remington. My first was not that good, but everyone is entitled to a "bad day", so I reserve my judgement until now. The room is small, basic, but clean, and has what you need, for an overnight stay...a bed, a shower! However, I consider it poor value, and feel they can overcharge due to their convenience to the airport, and a lack of decent, reasonable priced hotels in the immediate area. Both times I booked via Agoda. Both times I requested, both at time of booking and at check in, a high floor, on the quiet side of the building. Both times I was given 2nd floor, first time next to the busy road, second time right next to construction site. Construction did not end until Midnight, and started up again at 07:30! When I raised the matter with reception, the told me frankly that they ignore the requests when the bookings are not done direct with the hotel, and that bookings via online wholesalers, like Agoda, always get 2nd floor. The included breakfast was a feeble offering, with minimal selection. I chose Sausage, eggs and toast. My sausage was full of chunks of fat, my eggs stone cold, and my toast, not toasted. For the drink, you can choose Coffee OR Juice...not both!! This will be my last time staying here. I could only recommend this hotel for an overnight transit, when your flight is early in the morning.

Room Tip: Check where the construction is, get a high floor, and don't trust the receptionist!
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Been here first time
First impression at the lobby great
Check in was great
The room however was a bit tired
Basic amenities which is fine
Hot water sometimes get too hot or too cold
The internet was great
The staffs from the bellman to the restaurants are FANTASTIC
5 on the staffs
Smiles and always accommodating
Will be coming back
The sleep was more than comfy as the aircond is super duper cold!!!
Overall,terrific!

Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2016

I consider this place my transit hotel every time I travel to other countries and my departing or arriving terminal is Manila. Located very close to NAIA terminal 3 and they have free airport shuttle. The hotel is also close to Resorts World where you can find great selection of boutiques and restaurants, plus their casino. This hotel is affordable but sleek. Beds are comfortable, rooms are spacious, bathroom is fine. Hot and cold shower present.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Busdik
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Stayed at the Remington for 1 night after a tiring business trip. Check in was quick and efficient.

The rooms were clean and tidy. The beds were extremely comfortable

There was a variety of channels to choose from. As an NBA fan I was super excited to find the NBA channel and to watch the first game of the finals where the Warriors took a 1-0 lead against the Cavs.

The location was great, there was a variety of nice restaurants both inside and surrounding the hotel. We went to Kenny Rogers nearby for some great food.

Would def come back to Remington for my next business trip.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business