US$79
US$88
US$43
US$33
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$37/night.

Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$24
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 7 February 2017

It is a no frills motel. The place is not something posh, but it is not bad either. Rooms were clean with clean bathroom and amenities. I was staying in the a standard room and did not regret booking it.

The staff is accommodating and service is top niche. Always smiling and greeting. I had problem with WiFi, so they sorted it out. However, the WiFi, is very slow and keeps disconnecting. In house dining is alright, something to eat quickly, and if you lazy to go out.

The motel also has garages, so if you are driving you can use them.

I would recommend it for couples, and solo travellers.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the first floor, as cellular network reception is non existent on the ground floor
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Aris D, General Manager at Victoria Court Gil Puyat, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Good day troy_lone!

We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hoping to serve you again soon!

Aris Dela Torre

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Me and my fiance went there for the first time. We checked in at 10:30am I guess.. We're so happy that the process is fast. When we arrived by taxi, the receptionist asked what kind of room and how many hours. That's it! He immediately lead us to the room and it's so nice, cool and clean! It felt like it is our honeymoon! Lol. We loved the ambiance... But the aircon is too cold! But that's a good thing tho... Especially to those who want a cold room.. We enjoyed the place and also the food. The food is delicious but too pricey tho... I think one stick of pork barbeque is too expensive for 195 pesos. Also, since our room is at the ground floor, we heard noises from the room upstairs (I think bella and edward checked in) so we couldn't sleep well that time.. But overall, we loved the place. Lastly, the staff were nice and I think they're a bit shy but still polite. We'll surely come again!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
6  Thank camotesandbones
Reviewed 22 November 2016

Very relaxing and romantic! I would always love the thematic room as they are so sexy and beautiful. I would always hangout here with any of my old boy after my long hour of duties from the hospital. It is really a treat for me!

Room Tip: Just ask the guard for the nicest room
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
6  Thank KarlaNable
Aris D, General Manager at Victoria Court Gil Puyat, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2016

Good day @KarlaNable!

Thank you so much for your appreciation on our rooms!
We might just surprise you again on your next visit... we still have lots in store for you!... remember this, we don't have 2 rooms that are alike.. ; )

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I was told about this hotel with a jacuzzi in it, so i thought i would try it on a trip to manila with my wife. The rooms were spacious but dark, bed was comfortable but mildly hard. the air conditioning worked well but was noisy. The jacuzzi tub was adequate, but the floor of it was quite slippery. there were no safety hand rails to grab ahold of to steady your self as you got in or out. Jets were mildly low powered. Room service was ok, food was not the best in the world. I would possibly stay here again, but would order out for food to eat in the room. They did have a garage for you if you have a vehicle. This is also an hourly type room as well.

Room Tip: try to get the last room on the end by the street. it was quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Aris D, General Manager at Victoria Court Gil Puyat, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Good day @Rainrider9!

Thank you for your time to give us your honest feedback on where we still can improve our services, we truly appreciate that. The Victoria Court management is seriously taking this up and would start putting safety hand rails on our jacuzzi tubs : )

Again, thanks !

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Very clean , friendly service . The only downside was the wifi connection which was a bit hit and miss ! We stayed for 3 nights and nothing was a problem for the hotel staff . Always very polite and friendly . Food was nice but a bit overpriced . Would stay here again and recommend to others

Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple