Manila Marriott Hotel
US$62
US$57
US$67
US$46
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$22
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$28
Trip.com
US$258
2,150 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportbreakfast buffetroom attendantnewport mallfree shuttlemangofive star hotelinternational airportnaia terminalevery hourlong flight
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Stayed in this hotel for a week and really can't find much wrong with it. The fact that it is next to the airport is an advantage but also it's biggest negative (at the moment). There is massive construction work going on on the main road in front of the hotel and this road is also the road to the hotel from the airport. This creates a bad impression leading up to the hotel and terrible traffic. It can take an hour to get to some of the airport terminals from here.

The hotel has one of the best spas I have ever seen. It is a bit conservative splitting men and woman up into their own spas for most Europeans so don't think you'll have your spouse in the same sauna with you.

The rooms are great. Modern, spacious and with big showers and bathrooms - just check out their website.

The hotel building is connected to a mall with plenty of shopping and also with a casino, so you should be able to keep yourself entertained and have great restaurant options too, without leaving the building!.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

The lobby of the Main hotel, as well as the ballroom and west wing, are decorated so beautiful, and festive! This is what the Christmas spirit is all about. Gingerbread house at Crema, and the Gingerbread train is so whimsical!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

I checked into the new West Wing The Marriott Manila and I was truly disappointed by the many problems I experienced during my 5 day stay. Delayed 30 minutes waiting for someone at check in, scalding hot water or cold bath water, delayed room service, cold pizza after the delay, elevator was not functioning, room was not cleaned just to mention a few. While I was pleased with the new look and feel, the service left much to be desired. I will be back this week, I certainly hope that my stay will be better. Not a very Christmas for me at all.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear Mr. Cary302,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback about your most recent stay at the Marriott West Wing on TripAdvisor. While I was very pleased to hear that you liked its new look, I was very concerned about the service that you have experienced. I hope you have received my email regarding this and rest assured that we will continue to work on achieving the level of service that Manila Marriott is known for.

Thank you once again and hope to be able to be given another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Yours truly,

Anna Liza A. Vergara
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We came here for our Anniversary and the hotel staff made it the perfect experience. The night of our anniversary was handled with perfection. I asked the staff ahead of time to prepare our room special. My expectations were more than exceeded with rose pedals on our bed and special note from the staff wishing us congrats. We also had a special meal prepared by Mike the head chef. It was fantastic, hands down one of the best meals I have ever had. Needless to stay if you ever need a special evening planned and your in manila it would be a mistake to not do it here.

Room Tip: The Junior suite was amazing worth spending a little more.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 18 December 2016

Our stays at Marriott Manila are usually great, but this time there is not much positives to note. We stayed in the new wing this time for the first time.

In the room, the Wifi Internet barely functions at all. It has been down for most of the stay and is very hard to do any work. It constantly goes off and on. The staff brought a pocket Wifi after complaining for a day, but that does not really work either.

The TV Soundbar does not function right. We had to call for service for this. To get sound on the TV, the volume on the TV needs to be kept at minimum level of 10 or the soundbar will shut off by itself. Then to control the volume, you need to get up and hit the buttons on the soundbar manually. This does not seem to be a smart design to me.

The floors in the room are very squeaky and noisy to walk on. If you need to use the rest room at night, it is very annoying to your other half as it is sure to wake them up. Also, certain parts of the floor sink when walked on.

The air temperature in the room is extremely difficult to control. It is either very hot or freezing. We haven't been able to figure out a comfortable temperature. It was difficult to sleep at night with the temperature.

The bathroom has ants and silverfish bugs in the toilet room. We did not bother to call for this as we are leaving soon and do not want to feel like the very annoying guests who constantly complain.

For positives, we still love everyone at Marriott cafe including Angelo, Rome, April and others :-) Breakfast buffet is great there and we like it so much more than the Executive Lounge.

Room Tip: Ask for original rooms and not the new ones
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Bwinton, General Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2016

Dear Febverly,

Thank you for your recent review of Marriott Manila and also for your continued patronage. Please accept our apologies for the less than perfect experience in our new West Wing. I would like to assure you that we are extremely focused right now on ensuring that any initial faults and findings in the new rooms are corrected and you can expect our usually high standards to prevail in the long term. Your comments are most helpful in identifying and isolating these concerns.

If I can be of future assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at bruce.winton@marriott.com. I would appreciate the opportunity to personalize your next stay with us.