Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$267
Expedia.com$263
Hotels.com$263
Travelocity$263
Priceline$267
Agoda.com$263
All reviews huge pool club lounge airport view upon entering the room newport mall excellent customer service guest services fantastic hotel resorts world housekeeping staff late checkout wonderful stay duty manager home away from home i highly recommend this hotel an upgrade checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2022 via mobile

This "unwinding" hotel is the perfect place. The place and our room's clean and organized. The pool is huge and exciting. The food (buffet) dinner and breakfast were awesome. Even the mini souvenir store /little bakery is cute. I was able to buy my last minute pasalubongs.The staff were respectful, courteous and knows what they do.

Reviewed November 17, 2022

My family and I just stayed at the Sheraton Manila Hotel during our vacation in the Philippines.

We had a wonderful time! The lobby was beautiful, the room we stayed in was very spacious and well maintained.

But what made the stay worth it were the staff. Starting with the team at the Club! They were very welcoming and courteous every time we entered.. Marco, Jun and Rina!!

Also Ziah from the Housekeeping Team made sure that our room was cleaned thoroughly and that all the amenities were always replenished.

Looking forward to coming back soon :)

Reviewed November 16, 2022 via mobile

We had a great and wonderful stay with my wife and the whole family. Courteous staff and good customer service. Sophia and Abegail were great concierge staff. We stayed for my daughter first birthday. Vallet parking in and out were good. Food was great in our breakfast buffet.

Reviewed November 15, 2022 via mobile

I would like to commend your hotel for having such a wonderful staff. Special mention to Ramon who was assigned at the lobby during my stay. He was so attentive and supportive of my needs and always had a pleasing persona going his job. He remembers faces,,names and even the floor I stayed in. He will always approach you once he sees you even from afar and checks to see if you have any need and if all was okay.

Credit should be given when credit is due and this person deserves all the accolades!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2022

We booked a nice airport view room which my kids definitely enjoyed our staycation. Front desk officer is really approachable and I highly commend Ayen Palma. My 3 yo son really loves airplanes which he always stays by the view almost the whole time. Very relaxing view. Sheraton is very accesible also to the Newport mall. Definitely will book another staycation again with Sheraton.