Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$248
Booking.com$248
Hotels.com$248
Travelocity$248
Priceline$248
eDreams$248
All reviews huge pool club lounge newport mall airport view upon entering the room excellent customer service guest services resorts world fantastic hotel housekeeping staff late checkout wonderful stay home away from home duty manager i highly recommend this hotel an upgrade checking out
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2022

My family and I just stayed at the Sheraton Manila Hotel during our vacation in the Philippines.

We had a wonderful time! The lobby was beautiful, the room we stayed in was very spacious and well maintained.

But what made the stay worth it were the staff. Starting with the team at the Club! They were very welcoming and courteous every time we entered.. Marco, Jun and Rina!!

Also Ziah from the Housekeeping Team made sure that our room was cleaned thoroughly and that all the amenities were always replenished.

Looking forward to coming back soon :)

Reviewed November 16, 2022 via mobile

We had a great and wonderful stay with my wife and the whole family. Courteous staff and good customer service. Sophia and Abegail were great concierge staff. We stayed for my daughter first birthday. Vallet parking in and out were good. Food was great in our breakfast buffet.

Reviewed November 15, 2022 via mobile

I would like to commend your hotel for having such a wonderful staff. Special mention to Ramon who was assigned at the lobby during my stay. He was so attentive and supportive of my needs and always had a pleasing persona going his job. He remembers faces,,names and even the floor I stayed in. He will always approach you once he sees you even from afar and checks to see if you have any need and if all was okay.

Credit should be given when credit is due and this person deserves all the accolades!!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2022

We booked a nice airport view room which my kids definitely enjoyed our staycation. Front desk officer is really approachable and I highly commend Ayen Palma. My 3 yo son really loves airplanes which he always stays by the view almost the whole time. Very relaxing view. Sheraton is very accesible also to the Newport mall. Definitely will book another staycation again with Sheraton.

Reviewed November 7, 2022 via mobile

We had a lovely and wonderful stay at Sheraton Hotel Manila last weekend (5-6 Nov).
My husband and I treated his family for an overnight stay to celebrate our anniversary (we’re 33!!! ) and my birthday. Upon entering the room, we were so touched to see the lovely anniversary greetings set up on the bed. They really went an extra mile just to greet us. They also sent us a complimentary cake with greetings. We were so grateful with the kind gesture.
The team at the Sheraton Club Lounge (the rooms that we booked have Club access), made our stay even more special! They were so accommodating and friendly from check in to check out. They even prepared a (very) special pancake and gave it to me when we had breakfast the next day. And then the whole team sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to greet me. I was so moved because it was not even my birthday yet. It was an advance celebration! Now, how was that for customer service?!
So, in this review, I would really like to thank Krys, Therese and the rest of the Club Lounge team of Sheraton Manila for the excellent customer service we received from you during our stay. It was way beyond our expectations. Thank you so much!