Lowest prices for your stay
Sheraton.com
US$124
Booking.comUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
eDreamsUS$143
All reviews spotless facilities worry free front desk manager the hotel staff other guests close to the airport spacious room home away from home excellent stay an upgrade enjoyed my stay macy staycation titanium chino housekeeping loft
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

I arrived late at night to this hotel, I was so tired and the least I want to see is an untidy room. I saw a used floss on the floor and gloves. I called for housekeeping but until the next day no one came. How can a well know hotel chain be so neglectful in a time of pandemic?

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank WorldExplorer2694
Anngeli Patino, Other at Sheraton Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Dear WorldExplorer2694,

Thank you for your recent stay at Sheraton Manila and for sharing your experience with us. We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Maintaining a clean atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team , I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. To better address the issue, we would like to get in touch with you further to get details on your recent stay and room so we can take proper action and corrective measures. Feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We also recognize these are unusual times and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Reviewed 4 October 2021 via mobile

Hhhmm as you can see on the reviews its all mix comments. I stayed here last June with friends for about two days and another last may for a business trip . I can say the hotel is great. Even the facilities are amazing. The staff are mostly friendly and polite. Then my sister flew in after two years as a guest for a night as she flew in for a layover. I've noticed one thing, they have treated my sister differently and i think so if the guests is a flight steward. To my surprise, rules were implemented differently towards them even if they're all vaccinated. Covid protocols i understand but there were so many instances were guests comes in at 2am past the curfew and yet it's okay with them? I appreciate the efforts they make. But me and my sister had coffee and lunch on the restaurant and all eyes on her. Questions even in which airline she is? . I mean why?? She is a paying guest?? And so am I? Would they ask the same thing on a normal guest? To that point my sister did not come back to sheraton. And it's saddens me that they have to be treated that way. When i see so many times people come in around 1am to 4am from the casino to check in at the hotel. Would there be another explanation besides discrimination?? I hope this type of incident will not happen to anyone because if the rules within metro Manila has been revised so? Why is your rules not fixed then??

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Ceecee M

Dear Ceecee M,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and in noting about the friendly and polite staff during your personal visit the previous months. On the other hand, we would like to extend apologies for falling short of your expectations during your recent experience with your sister in our restaurant. It is not the intention of the restaurant staff to make you and your sister feel uncomfortable, but they are asking for company affiliation to ensure that we provide the benefits and discounts accorded with our partner companies and airline. We apologize if by asking affiliations, that we may have offended you, but this is a standard inquiry to ensure that we do not miss out on providing entitled benefits. With regards to implementing rules, we are bound to follow government protocols. As such, as stated in IATF no. 53, it specifies that inbound flight crew must remain in their accommodation establishments upon arrival to avoid transmission. We are hoping for our guest's kind understanding and compliance with government restrictions. Again, we thank you for sharing your experience and we do hope we be of better service in the future.

Warm regards,
Anngeli Patino

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel staff was so rude!! They were choosing the guest who would like to assist as I felt that during check in. The FO Manager named Jeck he chose to assist first the guest behind me instead of assisting me first because I was the first one who's on queue. He never asked me first or greeted me a simple hello or hi, he completely ignored me. When I ordered for room service the staff denied my order as he said there was a long queue for the room service and he can't accept my order at that time, so I chose to order through app.

Room tip: Avoid this sheraton manila hotel though the facilities are nice but the major factor is the staff attitude.
3  Thank Nancy56789w
Anngeli Patino, Other at Sheraton Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Manila Hotel and taking the time to share your feedback. We are very concerned about the experience that you have recently shared, we have investigated previous incidents but unfortunately, we could not corelate any situation wherein we have to turn down room service due to a long queue. Kindly reach out to me directly and we would love to connect with you further so we could address any issues on our end. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 22 September 2021

I have stayed in different hotels all over the world and this is the only Hotel that the Manager watches every move of their guests. I will be very specific with my concern. I have friends who have been reported by this person to the company they are working for accusation of going out within the restricted hours wherein the person just quickly took his/her delivery. HE WATCHES YOUR EVERY MOVE AS IF HE IS BEING PAID BY SHERATON JUST TO BE INFRONT OF THE CCTV. Sheraton Hotel, this person is tarnishing your worldwide reputation of being a safe place to stay. JEC is a control freak who's trying to manipulate your GUESTS personal business. He is hired as someone to manage the hotel operations and not to bring trouble to your guests by doing his best efforts to use the Hotel Facilities to get your guests out of their jobs. Really? At the time of PANDEMIC, this is what you are doing?

I will tell all my friends to avoid your HOTEL at all costs. We don't want to WATCHED by your staff who has evil intentions!

5  Thank GeeWong111
Reviewed 15 September 2021 via mobile

My stay will not be complete without leaving a good comment to these deserving staff.

JAEGEE (CS)- She's truly AMAZING! I enjoyed my stay baecause of her. She constantly deliver a service that is BEYOND of my EXPECTATION. I've never seen her doing it as Her routine is always PERSONALIZED SERVICE.

Jeck- The F.O Manager who upgraded my cup of rice to small bucket of rice...

I'm just disappointed to the charges. Yesterday, I dialed my fiancee to call me back, the duration of approx 10seconds and as per ABEGAIL reception charges for this locale call is 250 PER MINUTES. I think, it's too much. I know it's five star hotel but 250 for seconds???

This is not my first time to stay in Sheraton. In fact, I endorced many Chinese guests to Dubai sheraton. I have expected for the same rate but it is indeed not the same.

Another concern is Christine (CS) who I have REQUESTED NOT TO SERVE FISH FILLET but almost every day fish fillet was present (please nextime make a note. Need more attention to request).

Regards,

Room 936

Trip type: Traveled solo
Brendan Mahoney, Other at Sheraton Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Manila hotel and we appreciate you covering the pros and cons during your stay. We'll ensure to advise our team on your issues experienced with specific requests on food preference and also review in room call charge fees. In addition we appreciate you noting Jeck's upgrade on your food order even though simple it makes a difference when value is exceeded. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to be able to serve you again when you are passing thru the Pasay area.