Lowest prices for your stay
$62
Priceline$50
Hotels.com$62
Travelocity$62
2,131 results
All reviews newport city free shuttle thank you very much resorts world breakfast buffet keep up the good work accommodating staff rooms are clean close to the airport pleasant stay upon check short stay shuttle service quarantine gina terminal bien
Selected filters
Reviewed October 4, 2022

Booked "The Space" room, it was indeed spacious and quiet, no window in the main bedroom - no noise coming from the hotel hallway. Bed was too soft though, needs to be changed asap! Staff were friendly.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bernard Bulaong, Guest Services / Front Office at Savoy Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2022

Dear R0uge33,

Reviewed October 4, 2022

Room - Excellent

Food - Splendid - Breakfast choices are good choices to be ready for a busy day.

SPA - very accommodating.

Area - near Airport, no hassle of commuting, favorable restaurants, mall, near the hotel, and touring Newport can be done with the free shuttle ride.

Room tip: Choose twin deluxe
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear C9146FHmartinb,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2022 via mobile

Friendly staff, great food, but check in was very slow. Opera Express did not live up to its name.
Was told I Couldn’t do room charge so had to pay separately for each occasion so a bit frustrating.
Breakfast was great with a wide variety of options for western and local palates.
Dress code for breakfast seems a bit too formal for a hotel that has decor depicting casual island feel.
Rooms are spacious and the bed extremely comfortable.
Shower was unfortunately very cramped which was disappointing for a high class property.
Bathroom Fittings were not secured well so appears Housekeeper is not paying attention to the details.
View of the city and sunrise was lovely.
Had 2 rooms booked and prepaid but they couldn’t even get them on the same floor… disappointed.
Transportation to downtown was tedious and with a hotel with a high occupancy you would think they had taxis on standby for guests for checkout.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear ChefSteveT,

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you have any other concerns, please email us at wecare@savoymanila.com. Thank you!

Reviewed October 3, 2022

There's an empty box of Apple charger under the table that was not thrown by the HK before releasing the room for the next guest (us). I left a note to inform HK team about this. I'm not confident about the disinfecting process if cleaning was done half-baked.

The ac in our room is not functioning well even though the setting is at 8°C already. We had it checked by the Maintenance Team and after 30mins, the temp did not improve inside the room, we had to transfer from 1172 to 1173.

I mentioned to the guest services Joanne (?) that please check the room the soonest as it was my birthday and it's affecting my experience, did not bother to even greet me. I also shared about the empty charger box, did not bother to apologize.

I called FO on our check out date saying that I left my facial wash on the original room, we still have the keys (was told my FO the prev night to surrender it upon check out) but I told them that they might have cleaned the room or another guest occupied the room that's why we don't want to go to the room ourselves to get my facial was, I was told none was retrieved, just a box of Apple charger, no mention of my note. LOL. I'm sure I left it on the other room, but it's okay.

Pool: Not temperature controlled, 7am-8pm
Breakfast: Good options, very filling
Spa: 24 hours, I expected there's an actual "spa" area but it will only be done inside the room
Check out: Very quick, just surrendered keycard and was advised we can leave, no room check done. Not sure how they handle lost and found items
Location: Very good location, we had passport renewal appointment in Newport and this was an ideal option to stay over for my birthday

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear ZanneBanayos,

We acknowledge your feedback and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our kind attention.

We would like to express our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that you experienced while staying at our hotel. We addressed this matter to the management for immediate action.

Reviewed October 3, 2022

They are right in front of terminal3 awesome service
Amazing food and clean hotel good price. What can u ask for?
Amazing hotel facility and its the hotel staff that really standouts the most. Indeed service with a smile even the hotel guard are very helpful

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear 031ypq5h23440cck2022,

We are thrilled your time with us was so amazing! We endeavor to go beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It is not surprising that our colleagues took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are important to our team.