Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Trip.comUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
ZenHotels.comUS$120
Agoda.comUS$119
All reviews the executive lounge pool view diamond member concierge team rain shower newport city resorts world in room dining close to the airport bottled water checking out late check duty manager spacious room keep up the good work buffet breakfast an overnight stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2021

I had my 2days and 1night stay in this hotel last Sep.30-Oct.01, 2021 because I need to catch my flight late night on Oct.1. As what I’m expecting from a 5star Hotel, great room. Big, clean, modern and spacious room. I love the bathroom. I only had a problem with missing extra vanity kit/toiletries. No shaver, no shaving cream/lotion, no toothbrush and toothpaste, no cotton swab. Luckily I brought mine. Great stay, great experience tho. Best thing about this hotel is just almost adjacent to NAIA terminal 3 and not too far from NAIA terminal 1 and 2. It is located in a newly developed area with other well known hotel chains like Marriot, Sheraton, Belmont, Maxims, Grand Wing etc. with Mall, shops, restaurant, cafe and even cinema around the vicinity. Perfect for overnight stay (long layover) and even for “staycation”.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Simon McGrath, General Manager at Hilton Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear JekPhilippines

Thank you for your review after your recent stay with us and we were glad to read you had an enjoyable stay. We certainly do enjoy an envious location being adjacent to terminal 3 of the International airport and in the heart of the Resorts World entertainment precinct.

I am glad you found your room comfortable and enjoyed the spacious marble bathrooms. As per the information provide in the welcome letter, on the signage in the bathroom and on the on-screen compendium, the items you note as not missing as such, but most have been deemed "high touch" items and removed for guest peace of mind as part of Hilton's CleanStay program. As noted, all these items are available on request from our Magic call center.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, given as you note the hotel is a great staycation option.

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 October 2021

Despite of the covid19 protocols that limit the services and amenities of the hotel, the staff joint together with the management to perform an excellent service. They made my stay very comfortable and made sure that I get the proper care and treatment. The room I stayed was clean, sanitized, and fresh linens were surely remarkable. My packed breakfast delivered on the dot, was warm with hot coffee on the side. Check-in was easy and welcoming. It was a no-fuss request for an upgrade. Alcohol and hand sanitizer were visible and accessible to customers anywhere in the hotel. The concierge, Riel made sure that my luggage arrived in my room fast and when I left the hotel very early the next day, the guards gladly obliged to get my luggage from my room and hauled them in the car with a note of the hotel’s contact information and the taxi’s plate number. I am a returning customer of Hilton Hotel at Newport, Manila. Despite invitations from other 5-star hotels, I remain loyal to Hilton Newport because I feel safe and it is my home away from home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Travel262284

Thank you for your kind review after your recent stay with us. We were thrilled to read of your positive experience and engagement with the Team.

We are glad you felt comfortable and safe at this unusual time and although some of service are limited by current restrictions, we still managed to surpass your expectations. I am always elated to see one of our Team mentioned by name in such reviews and the person concerned will certainly be recognised.

We greatly appreciate your referral and your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back soon under more normal circumstances.

Warm regards

Reviewed 29 September 2021

My son and I stayed here for our 10 day quarantine after arriving in the country.
I would say that under the circumstances, we had a great stay. This review is limited to whatever we could do as we stayed inside our room under quarantine.

As a Diamond member, I was offered an upgrade (to the next level). The room with the view of the pool was welcome. The check in experience was smooth and safe. I had to commend Juliah. She was welcoming and gracious - a great example of Hilton hospitality. She answered my questions and provided me with what I needed, and she told us what was expected of us.

The Diamond benefit of free breakfast was delivered to our room (choices were limited to Asian, Western or Healthy meal options that is scheduled daily). There were a few times that we had to follow up when the meals were late but it was not too much of an inconvenience. The Executive Lounge was closed, but since I am a Diamond member, the benefit alternative was an Executive Lounge platter delivered to our room every night. The EL platter had pre-dinner treats - most of them were quite tasty, although some could only be described as okay. We find that most times, the meal quality was not too consistent. We may have an outstandingly delicious entree one night, but then the next meal may be average at best. It is unfortunate that we cannot have outside foods delivered, because the in-room dining options were limited. But then again, I asked about this and knew this going in, so it was not unexpected.

The room itself was clean and spacious and it more than met our needs. I liked that the bathroom had a separate tub and shower, it was nice to unwind in the bath from time to time. The sink, though, was slow to empty and a few times, the water may gather and stay for a few seconds before it goes down the drain. I should have maybe reported this, but knowing that we were in quarantine made me think it was not worth the hassle. We did not have housekeeping because of the quarantine. We had to place our trash outside the room to be collected -- but all these are because of the quarantine requirements.

The in-room premium internet (Diamond benefit) was consistent and reliable and made my virtual conference go without a glitch. I liked the little touch of service - such as being acknowledged by name every time I call, or making sure they call me back if I call and it was not answered. I liked that drinking water was in glass bottles (instead of plastic bottles) and was available to me when I needed it. Quarantine was a challenging experience, but Hilton Manila made it a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: September 2021
Simon McGrath, General Manager at Hilton Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2021

Dear Mims26

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the hotel after your recent stay and for being our Hilton Honors Diamond member. We value your loyalty.

We were glad to be of service to you at this difficult time for all travellers and we are sorry that you did not get to experience the full array of services and facilities we normally offer. I am glad you found our quarantine services comforting and I apologise for the small inconsistencies you encountered. The Government regulations we operate under limit guest interaction as you note and limit our service resources also.

It was pleasing to see the services such as the high speed internet and our eco friendly in-house bottled water where to your liking and our Team made the effort to recognise you through use of your name during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back under more normal circumstances, at which time we can showcase our full arrays of services and personalised engagement.

Kind regards

Reviewed 23 September 2021

If it wasn’t for covid this would’ve been a very memorable stay. My bed was very comfortable- I wish I had the same one at home. I also wished that their dining faculties were all open. I liked that it was close to Newport city mall and easy access for the airport.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Simon McGrath, General Manager at Hilton Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Dear Benedict B

Thank you for your review of the hotel and we are please you enjoyed your stay, regardless of the Government restriction that limited the extent of your experience.

We too wish that all our facilities were open, but at the time of your stay as was communicated prior arrival, the Community Quarantine that was in place prevented the hotel from operating restaurants or facilities such as the pool or gymnasium.

We're glad you enjoyed the Hilton Suite Dreams bedding and found the location to the airport convenient. We hope welcome you back in the future at a time you can experience all we have to offer.

regards

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Well Hilton Manila as we all know is a prestigious luxury accomodation in the Philippines. Yes they have good service and food. Why just Good? Not execellent? Let me tell you what happened on the first day of stay. Upon checking in it was 130 in the afternoon I tried to reuqest for a late lunch since most of us crew came in straight from travel and didn’t have any meal yet. I full understand that there serving time lapsed already but ofc, as a Hospitality industry they should consider. Next is they switched off the power in the room I was staying without any reason. Had a late delivery of dinner on the first day. Well service had only a better shot for me when they inniatively called me to print my rt pcr test result thats it. Overall they will be having 7/10 for me.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Simon McGrath, General Manager at Hilton Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2021

Dear rkristin

Thank you for review of the hotel as you waited to depart the country recently. We were disappointed that unlike your many colleagues, you did not find your stay to your expectations.

As with all of your group, we provided information pertaining to meal delivery times and the deliver process and how other services will operate in line with your companies expectations and our own safety protocols at this time. Having looked into your meal deliveries, your initial request for a late lunch after the normal service time was undertaken graciously and the meal was delivered to your door and the door bell rung to advise of the delivery. When you called with regards to the evening meal, the meal was already outside your door and had been since the designated delivery time, at which time we removed your untouched meal delivery from lunch.

We were certainly concerned to hear that was a power outage in your room and we can assure you this did not relate in any way to any action by any employee of the hotel. This may relate to inactivity in the room and the motion detector turning off the lights, but as we were not advised of your concern at the time, we can not confirm exactly what transpired.

We empathise that there is a lot of information to absorb on check in during these unusual times, but as confirmed, we delivered both your meals on time and we are sorry that this was overlooked. I am glad your final interaction with the Team around the printing of your results provide a more positive last memory.

Sincerely