“Europeean japanese cusine ”
Review of Epilogue

Epilogue
Ranked #33 of 546 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Expensive, yes but the ambience, service, excellent food made up for it. You can go to this place just for their coffee & excellent baked goodies.

Salad: Signore cardini; the good old traditional caesar salad dressing with really fresh romaine, cherry tomatoes, edamame, bacon topped with fried (i think) shaved parmesan cheese

Pasta veneto: really fresh, flavorful, creamy & has the right cheesiness gnocchi; generously topped with proscuitto & (fried) shaved parmesan

Wagyu pizza: the crust is so light & crispy topped with wagyu beef slices, crunchy french beans with dash of schiracha . First time i ate 3 big slices of pizza. It’s that good!

Dessert: Cocoon: Italian gelato in white belgian chocolate dome & frozen berries under. You’ll be surprised on how they serve this!

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Inside the Conrad Hotel,very new and clean. No hustle and bustle here! We were promptly greeted and taken to our table.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Great Food and great ambiance.

But what I really like about Epilogue is that it’s often times barely full. Makes it a great hideaway in a city of 20 million people.

Most would be intimidated by the interiors that make it look pricey, and dining here is not cheap by any means, but it provides real value for your money.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The staff were very attentive and courteous. The food was good, but I would not say the best for fine dining. This place is perfect if you would like to collect your thoughts while enjoying your meal.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

If you've been following my blogs, for sure you know by now my primary criteria in my choice of restaurants and hotels : "SERVICE". For me, service is reflective of the overall quality of a top-rate establishment. And I'm impressed with the service they provide here at Epilogue-- fast, efficient, friendly,high-grade-- making me savour and enjoy all the goodness of every dish they put on my table.

Interiors, another huge check. Ambience and comfort, check!

I specifically like their desserts and pastries as they're not too sweet; just perfect for my cappuccino. The Belgian White Chocolate Dome is a must-try, as well as the Passion Fruit Cheesecake. I also like their Creme Brulee, Orange Almond Twister, Cinnamon Almond Roll, Orange Danish, Wasabi Icecream and my list just keeps on growing Btw, my hubby loved their burger (The one in black bun? Hahah, sorry I forgot how it's called. Anyway, just ask the staff when you wish to try it. They know exactly what it is)

In terms of accessibility and location, I give Epilogue a 5-star rating, too, as it is conveniently situated at Conrad Hotel, S Maison Mall, Mall of Asia.