“Outstanding In Every Way”
Review of Epilogue

Epilogue
Ranked #24 of 555 Restaurants in Pasay
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

If you've been following my blogs, for sure you know by now my primary criteria in my choice of restaurants and hotels : "SERVICE". For me, service is reflective of the overall quality of a top-rate establishment. And I'm impressed with the service they provide here at Epilogue-- fast, efficient, friendly,high-grade-- making me savour and enjoy all the goodness of every dish they put on my table.

Interiors, another huge check. Ambience and comfort, check!

I specifically like their desserts and pastries as they're not too sweet; just perfect for my cappuccino. The Belgian White Chocolate Dome is a must-try, as well as the Passion Fruit Cheesecake. I also like their Creme Brulee, Orange Almond Twister, Cinnamon Almond Roll, Orange Danish, Wasabi Icecream and my list just keeps on growing Btw, my hubby loved their burger (The one in black bun? Hahah, sorry I forgot how it's called. Anyway, just ask the staff when you wish to try it. They know exactly what it is)

In terms of accessibility and location, I give Epilogue a 5-star rating, too, as it is conveniently situated at Conrad Hotel, S Maison Mall, Mall of Asia.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Went here in the afternoon to get coffee and drinks. It's not crowded after lunch, so it exudes a cozy vibe. Coupled with comfy sofas and soft music, it's a nice place to sit around and chat. The prices are a bit on the pricier side, but the taste and service make it worth it.

PS: Try their breads too, especially the melon pan.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Had a late afternoon business meeting here. We ordered the Dulce de Leche Cheesecake, Passion Fruit Cheesecake, Macha Tea and Espresso. The dessert were all good. Staff were all charming and nice. Would definitely go back to try dinner.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was staying upstairs at the Conrad Hotel and wanted to go to a non Western (or heaven forbid a chain place) local spot. Epilogue fit the bill quite nicely. It is a quirky combination of Japanese (the head chef is from Japan), French bistro, pizza place and of course Filipino. It sounds muddled but they manage to pretty much pull it off. You will notice two things when you walk into the place: the dessert case full of appealing treats and the humongous orange bar. Both times I visited (yes it was that good), I was there for drinks only, but seated at the bar I was able to glimpse and smell the yummy food that came out of the kitchen.

The menu is quite large with lots of tapas sized plates to pizzas to full blown entrees. I concentrated on the cocktail/beverage menu. A drink that caught my eye was the Stormy Mule. It is like a root beer float...for adults! It was so rich and delicious I came back again for another one before leaving Manila. It contains Courvoisier, sarsaparilla & vanilla ice cream-yum! Another cocktail called for the use of a blow torch to singe the garnish. Very impressive. Much more fun here than at the Buffalo Wild Wings on the other side of the mall.

The restaurant is located in a very upmarket mall which is connected to the much larger SM Mall of Asia. I think for Manila it would be considered very expensive but to a Westerner the prices were pretty fair. Cocktails ran about USD$ 10-12. The menu selection and quality were hard to beat.

I deducted a star because of 2 things: no in house WiFi (the Mall has a rather short time limit), and the fact that they decided to have a staff meeting while totally ignoring the few customers in house mid afternoon. That was just ridiculous on management’s part-I don’t blame the servers. Despite these 2 flaws I would definitely return to this place if in Pasay.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The chef is japanese while serving french. The steak as cooked prefectly. The salad we had was a huge serving. Lunch crowd was thin although I really enjoyed the interiors. This is a hidden gem. My husband tried the 4 course set while I had the lamb chop (it was a bit tough though). The mushroom soup was delicious and the dessert fabulous