“Deliciously fabulous...”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2017

Had dinner with workmates and we had the meat platter... It was so great and delicious that we were so full and could not finish it all... Definitely a must try...

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Lamb was soft, meat was tender. Their buring cheese appetizer is to die for! Quite pricey but worth the buck!

Reviewed June 20, 2017 via mobile

Cyma in Shangrila Plaza Mall is one of its longstanding branches. It offers casual dining and a gamut of Greek/Mediterranean cuisine from starters, mains and desserts. A good venue for celebrations, for treating loved ones, or for healthy eats that bursts with flavors. Our favorites are: flaming cheese as a starter which come with a few slices of fresh bread, Roka salad (citrusy and a bit sweet), lamb (shoulder or rub), chicken gyro, and chicken souvlaki. Sizes of some items in the menu could be adjusted - either for solo or for sharing. We also love going to Cyma in Greenbelt. Both are consistent. Service is good too.

Reviewed June 9, 2017

My all time favorite Greek restaurant! I really love this restaurant, especially the Shangrila plaza branch. The waiters there are really really very accommodating and kind (and I've just realized, they are all good looking), absolutely good service. The menu is great and my all time favorites are the flaming cheese and their Roka Salata. Their pasta selection is good and very delicious especially the Makaronia tis-popis which Is so full of flavor ( I think because of the anchovies (?) or tarama). Even my 7 year old daughter looks forward to our regular visits here in this resto. Not kidding, we never had any leftovers because food is really delicious. I've brought my friends here several times and they have the same sentiments as mine.

1  Thank LizSulit
Reviewed April 23, 2017

Cyma is another reliable restaurant when it comes to the quality and quantity of their food. Not only is their food delectable, the portions are big, so it's best to share. The wide selection of dishes can be overwhelming but they really take their cooking seriously.