“Wish I had room for more!”
Review of Din Tai Fung

Din Tai Fung
Ranked #4 of 506 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

After a 13 hour flight, this visit for dimsum breakfast was truly scrumptious. Try any of the Xiao long bao. Coming from California, I find this restaurant to be impressive for being a tasty, inexpensive, chain restaurant in a strip mall.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had the crab dumplings, chicken dumplings, kale, and sweet and sour pork. One of the items gave me a terrible stomach flu that I am still suffering from. Had to jump on a plane the next afternoon, still feeling terrible.

I know its got a great reputation, but something went wrong that day and I hope the restaurant checks it procedures.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I went to Din Tai Fung at Megamall on New Year's Eve, because most of the other restaurants were already closed. The items they sold at this restaurant in the Philippines was mostly the same as the restaurants back in Singapore. I ordered a beef noodle and a stir fried vegetable. The noodle was horrible. It was way too soft. The serving of the vegetable was very small. The waitress told me my food was enough but I was left hungry after the meal.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

The soup dumplings and pork dry spicy noodles will be on my taste buds for long. always expect waiting here at peak hours.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Xiao long bao was yummy as well as the shrimps with eggs. Good ambiance and the service is very good.