“Good pizza in the neighborhood”

Gino's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #33 of 505 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I liked this pizza place. I've been living in Italy for over 10 years so I think I can give a reliable review on the quality of pizza... They serve thick bread pizzas and follow the right minimalistic recipe of how Italian pizza should be, i.e. not too many ingredients. I usually share a whole pizza and take salads too.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Angelizza's are a great appetizer, and their pastas are tasty. I really like their buffalo wings pizza. Dalandan juice: get by the pitcher! Refreshing on a hot summer day.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

This restaurant is located in a mall of the Ortigas business district. It offers salad, appetizers, pasta and pizza. It has fresh ingredients. We have tried almost all their offerings. Our favorite includes the Angelizzas, Burrata and salad; for pasta: mushroom with lemon, and tomato and basil, for pizza: Bianca's. Pricing is reasonable. Ambiance is fine, quiet enough for conversations and even meetings. Their dalandan juice is fresh and balances the taste along with the offerings of Gino's.
Gino's has several branches and their food is always consistent.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Last night i went for beer and pizza.

I asked for a san mig, they told me no san mig. I asked what beer they had and the showed me bottle of beer php200.00 that was a warning sign... Will the owners please wake up and serve local beer... peolpe drink beer with pizza... i bet your not selling much beer...

We ordered bolognase... pasta under cooked... it was still hard in the middle. Terrible.

We had sausage pizza which was also disapointing.

Enviroment and staff very attractive and inviting and friendly... pity about the lack of local beer at a reasonable price and the poor qulaity food...

Would i go back... No...

Reviewed 17 September 2016

This is located in podium just beside Yoku Japanese Restaurant. The service is great. The pizzas are affordable and it is not your ordinary pizza.