“Amazing Fruit Coolers!”

D&B Duck and Buvette
Ranked #33 of 494 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: French
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Visited this place as recommended by a friend. The place smells good and staffs were all nice. I super love their Citrus osmanthus organic tea cooler and truffle Roasted Cauliflower. Would definitely go back to try a new dish.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Tried a number of the bites and we all liked it - truffle cauli, fennel mushroom and shrimp, the rabbit ( the girls were squeamish) and the potato thing. Salads are made of roasted lettuce and really refreshing. Pastas are not over the top, easy, delicate and fresh. Duck and steak - our favorites! Service is adequate - not stellar but personable.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

We tried the Duck Confit and it just taste like Maxs' fried chicken.We also had Grana Padano with Quezon Wild Honey, Crispy Potato Pave & Salty Duck Egg. I was impressed with the honey they used on the Granda Padano. That's what an authentic honey should taste. Can't say anything good or bad with the wine we ordered because i am not really a wine drinker. The waiters kept on messing things up like they drop the utensils and it echoes in the small area were dining at. I didn't feel that I am in a French or European restaurant at all

Reviewed December 11, 2016

We were going to Manila to buy something when I browsed around for restaurants and found these. The place was a bit out of the way, it was in Shangri-La Mandaluyong, but by riding the LRT and MRT we saved some time. And we were there by about 2 pm. Since the blog I referred to suggested the frog legs and we are looking for something rare, we ordered that first along with the Mustard Rabbit. We were undecided with the main but opted for the Salsa Verde Lamb Neck. The appetizers were delicious and gave us that much needed new food experience, but the lamb was a bit of a disappointment. I do like the minty taste but it was a little too salty. And the lamb was really tender and moist as well and it is such a waste to have it so salty. And my favorite was the dessert, which was Tangy Passion Fruit Macaron Ice Cream Sandwich. I am a big fan of french macarons and I almost grabbed the waiters arms while I was asking if they had it. The macaron was raspberry and the ice cream was passionfruit and the overall combination was amazing. The tanginess of the ice cream blends perfectly with the sweetness of the macaron. I plan to come back here again just to have a taste of this fabulous dessert again.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

The place is comfy and classy: good furnishing, nice dim lighting, and no loud music.

For a good starter, go for the Grilled Romaine Salad. It is DELICIOUS!

As for the D&B Crispy Half Duck Confit, well, just don't get your hopes up. It's not bad, but it ain't great either. It tastes like Max's Fried Chicken, just a tad drier. Its red wine sauce though is YUMMY, also its Duck Rice.

For dessert, have the Earl's Cheesecake: cheesecake flavored with Earl Grey tea. Interesting, right?

The staff are attentive and polite.