“Buffet”

Ranked #6 of 553 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 December 2018

So many choices. Japanese, Chinese, Western, Italian, etc. Unlimited drinks and coffee. Love the varieties.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 December 2018

There were so many choices, but the line is long, do reserve early.
Birthday celebrants geta small cake. Waiters gracious, always doing their rounds to help.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had lunch there yesterday and I must say I was pretty impressed. The place is huge with an unheard of array of food choices. Everything from Filipino delectables to pizza. When we got there we were arriving at the same time a bus load of students were, too. I thought, "Great. " But no conflicts occurred. In fact, the place is so big, we never really knew they were there!
This is a buffet style restaurant with different serving stations throughout. There's even a chocolate fountain at the dessert bar. Oh, did I mention the unlimited drink station? It includes beer! If you're a wine drinker you'll have to pay extra for it.
The weekday price for adults is 638p and reservations are a good idea though not mandatory. You can take your chances.
I would have given a 5 star rating, but the beef was very tough. Maybe just mine. My wife said hers was perfect.
They are big on celebrations too so if it's your birthday or Anniversary be prepared.
All in all it's a great place for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Met my beautiful cousins here. They’ve never tried this place before. We tried to phone the place both MOA and Megamall for reservation but was told they are fully booked. We decided to rack up anyway.

That was the best decision.. as it turned out they do walk in bookings. We waited for no longer than 5 mins and we got called in straight away to be seated.

The food selection is catered to please everyone, from the locals, Chinese, Japanese, Western and Indian influence. The desserts were plenty and the drinks everything including beer on taps... whatever you fancy.

We’ve been to many buffets before.. London, Melbourne, Vegas, Singapore, KL and Vikings rank up there in choices and cleanliness.

No specific recommendations... you gotta try everything! oh, no seating time limits so do enjoy every food and every morsel!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

For almost a thousand per head, it is expensive. Choices are too many that you can chew, this is expected. However, in terms of taste, average I must say. Something not so extraordinary that we will return to.

Date of visit: September 2018