“Good Late Night / Early Morning Fill”
Review of R&J Bulalohan

R&J Bulalohan
Ranked #22 of 496 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

R&J Bulalo is one of the more popular round-the-clock restaurants in Mandaluyong. It is best to visit this place at late night or early morning, right after some good times with friends when everybody is again hungry. Surprisingly, this place gets really crowded during these unholy hours; but that adds up to the fun. As the store name implies, the signature dish is the Bulalo, and is a must-try. The bulalo is not the usual commercial-type that is served in more expensive restaurants. Instead, it tastes like the ones encountered in the provinces where authentic bulalo is found. The menu also has a wide selection of Pinoy meals and snacks, at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 14, 2017

My colleagues and boss are so much of a foodie. One time we were craving for an authentic Bulalo not too far away from our office just for a quick lunch. I was given the task to search for the best bulalo nearby so I came across in tripadvisor and read about R&J Bulalohan. I told my boss to met my balls (excuse for that but I'm a lady so there's nothing to worry about) if they wouldn't like my recommendation since the reviews by itself is already believable.
Anyway, what im trying to say is just giving justice to all reviewers who are commending R&J positively. My dining experience is like taking me to Tagaytay where bulalo is famous for. So If you are looking for a restaurant that isn't fancy nor the food is then R&J bulalohan is the place. I guarantee you a happy tummy especially on this rainy season.

Reviewed June 28, 2017

They offer fast delivery service so far, and the food is really hot when delivered. The price is just right. This is a great place to dine with your friends. The dining place can get crowded, and is of a typical open air diner layout. The place is easily accessible via public jeep. The diner needs better maintenance and improve its cleanliness.

Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Didn't enjoy the T-Bone that much, it was tough to chew, was a very small portion. Place was kinda dirty. Service was good. Menu selection is very varied as well. Hope to try the Bulalo next time.

Reviewed May 12, 2017

Even better than those I tried at a famous resto in Batangas (although R&J is obviously Batangas style), that place in Espana, or that of a Kapitolyo bulalo joint..
The meat, the broth, bone marrow, the servings.. Just perfect.
Served hito (catfish) the size of your limb is awesome as well.
I just hope they renovate the place and have like a bigger parking space.
They have celebrities as customers, right?
So I think it's just right to get the place some needed face-lift.