Lowest prices for your stay
US$43
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Hotels.comUS$43
Trip.comUS$34
eDreamsUS$33
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Near the major malls and business district, convenient for shopping and leisure, recommended for long-time business travelers,
However, the TV in my bedroom is not working. I used to watch at the living room.

Date of stay: March 2020
PinkyB156, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Dear piaaF2947WN,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. If you are currently checked-in, please feel free to call Housekeeping for assistance.

Reviewed 15 February 2020

Duration of Stay- 2 nights, 3 days

Pros:
Great Location
Clean Washroom
Spacious

Cons:
Cockroaches
Parking fee exclusive (there's no enough parking spaces too)
Uncomfortable Bed
Not so clean Bedroom

I am an event organizer of a company and an average traveller, that's why I know what to expect in a low cost, average cost, high cost hotels/ condotels.

I had high expectation of the condotel (now they claim as a hotel) because the cost is higher than the low cost budget hotel I had been staying (1-2kms away from BSA), so I considered changing hotel due to the great location of BSA (nevermind the additional cost I had to pay).

Well, upon check in I had to wait for the long qeue. Check in and parking. Long qeue in the elevator. (4 elevators only 1 or 2 are working). Btw, parking is in Tower A, Condotel is in Tower B. ‍♀️

Arrived in the room, nice, it was spacious. But we were welcomed by a cockroach. And, a dusty floor. Goodness I nearly cried. Oh, there were 3.cockroahes that visited us the entire stay

Let's jump to our last day. Well, I was very excited to check out. But they were more excited. 1030am they called, to confirm that we are checking out. We said yes, we know 12noon is check out time. 11am, someone knocked and checked if we already checked out. 1120, frontdesk called again.Hell yeah, 10mins later, someone knocked again and told us that it is nearly check out time. I was pissed off. We were already on the road off @1140am. That fast. They should have told us that 11am is the check out time. Graciousness.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ResTravels
PinkyB156, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear ResTravels,

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay with us. The long queue at the Reception was due to high occupancy. The elevators are on scheduled maintenance in order to ensure its functionality and safety. The cockroach problem is currently being addressed to permanently eradicate it. As for the departure call, we normally call once before check-out to confirm the departure and to offer assistance should our guest need any for his or her check-out. The 11:30am knock on your door is for the standard Housekeeping room check. We regret that this caused some negative impression and we do apologize for the unpleasant experience. We hope to be given a chance to redeem ourselves and be of service to you once again. I would be more than glad to assist you with your future booking, to personally make sure of a wonderful time on your next visit. Please feel free to email me at pinkyrosebarba.bsatt@gmail.com.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed there for two nights and I saw cockroaches. The experience is great although cleanliness is a big factor for me so I think they need to work on that. The reception has a long quee and we cannot check out early or check in early. Over all it needs lots of improvement.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
PinkyB156, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Hi travebudnet,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our hotel. Rest assured that we will do corrective action on the issues raised. We do apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Reviewed 28 January 2020 via mobile

The best location and rooms are spacious.
I stayed here whenever I come to the Philippines. Staff were very approachable and friendly, they all make you feel welcomed. I highly recommend this place ❤️❤️❤️

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
PinkyB156, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Dear angel_martinez1986,

Thank you for sharing your positive comments on our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in BSA Twin Towers Hotel.

Reviewed 26 January 2020

Booked for three nights & noticed the following day that housekeeping did not throw all garbage. They made up beds & changed towels but empties, used kitchen utensils, cups & plates were neither dished out nor cleaned up. I would say their housekeeping staff needs a little follow up.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
PinkyB156, Operations Manager at BSA Twin Towers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Dear Tanqy10,

I apologize for this unsatisfactory experience with our Housekeeping. This is one of our challenges with very new room attendants. Rest assured this shall be addressed immediately with a more extensive training as well as strict monitoring. Thank you for sharing your feedback for our improvement. We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.