“What a vegan GEM in Manila!”
Review of Green Bar

Green Bar
Ranked #7 of 1,652 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Awesome experience at Green Bar!! Fantastic service AND delicious food. I had the cheezy mac burrito with a side of smashed potatoes and everything was perfect.. Best mac and cheese I have ever had. Donut and cakes for dessert, what more could you want!

Also a great selection of books to read while you wait.

Thanks Green Bar, see you soon!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a reviewReviews (196)

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

This place was outstanding. The meatsubstitutes were amazing. The prices were more then reasonable. Good and fast service.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

I am not vegan (am vegetarian) but was looking specifically for a restaurant that offers veggie meals - that is how I can across the Green Bar. I ordered the wild thing burger, smashed potatoes, and a chocolate donut for dessert. Everything I had was delicious. It was one of the best veggie burgers I’ve had - complete with beetroot! There were so many things on the menu that looked worth trying. It’s a small restaurant with a cozy atmosphere and friendly staff. It’s a little difficult to find so be aware that it’s inside a office building/plaza area. It was pricier than my other dinners in the Philippines so it was a splurge dinner for me. But it was well worth the extra cost and I would have happily gone back to try more of their tasty treats had that not been my last night in Manila. If you’re looking for a tasty plant based meal in Manila, check this place out!

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

It's my first time to try this place. I ordered their Wild-Thing Burger, and it was such a lovely treat. The burger was awesome! It had a generous serving and tasted satisfyingly well. Totally loved it! I'm now looking forward to my next visits to try their other offerings. A must-try for everyone.

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Definetly thr best vegan food we have had in Philippines. Good sauces and amazing vegan cheeses hime made. Nice and chill restaurant with very kind service. Higly recomended. The burritos were amazing.