Lowest prices for your stay
US$63
Free cancellation until 23/10/21
Hotels.comUS$55
PricelineUS$51
eDreamsUS$63
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel is located in Makati close to the malls and comes at a great price. That is what brought us here. Check in and check out was smooth. Staff is courteous and the place is safe. We forgot to close the door properly while going out and were relieved to find that everything in the room was there and nothing missing. Now here are the problems. The room was bad, very small with an even smaller bed. We could hardly fit in that room with our luggage. The bathroom was even worse. There is a small tub. You have to stand in that tub and take a shower. My wife FELL DOWN TWICE while having shower. Thank God she wasn't hurt seriously else it could have ruined our entire trip as this was our first day in Philippines. We were going to come back and stay at this place while coming back from Palawan but we dropped he idea and cancelled our booking.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Akshat L
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel staff are pleasant but the breakfast buffet is terrible. There's not that much selection you're just eating salty foods. With the price your're paying you get better food in the restaurants inside SM.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2017

The place is rather old with broken down furniture and other facilities. It needs urgent repair and refurbishment to stay and attract visitors. Although the managemnt and staff are very supportive, the facilitiy is not up to standards. in addition, there is no value for the money paid for accommodation.

Room tip: The corner suites are not well maintaned.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Godwin N
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Trust me this is the most affordable you can find anywhere in Makati that is decent enough to be called a hotel! And why is that?

1. Location - the mall is right in front of you! Literally. After shopping just walk a few steps. There you go. Back to the hotel. In the past I went somewhere more expensive but looking for a cab to go just 700 meters a way was a disastrous exerpience especially if you are carrying a crap load of shopping materials. You can't beat the location with the given price. Any other hotel near this mall costs 5 or 6 times more!

2. Access for the night crawlers. Look when you wake up in the middle of the night, Mini-stop is right beside you 24 hours. What a convenience!

3. Room. I'll be honest it is rather small. But the bed is nice, cushy, didn't look brand new, but it was decent. No itch, no rashes, no dust. It was decent. I can't complain. I use it to sleep not amaze myself with the room interior so it does the job!

4. The place is actually enveloped with paintings, furnishings, some nice touch. I like it even though I am not into arts and stuff =). It gives some sort of ambiance, like something is yelling softly like a whisper in my ears saying I'm not cheap, I'm decent! You see the picture?

5. Customer service - It's okay, they smile, they ask you how you're doing. They send you a bellman. Just routine stuff for hotel, nothing fancy or extra ordinary, nothing that turned me off. It was fine, really! Don't expect to be given a hawaiian lei =)

Dude - if you just want a place to sleep in the busy makati streets. Just go to this hotel. Nothing beats location with the price if all your intentions are just to sleep. I heard they have a swimming pool at the rooftop, I never tried sorry. But that would be an icing on a cake if it was a decent pool. Let me know how the pool goes if you go there =)

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Zorro123
Reviewed 28 February 2017

Great location! Within walking distance of SM, LandMark and Glorietta Malls. The room was spacious and clean. Well furnished. They have a wide screen TV, refrig.
a large table, a large closet, a nice private bathroom. They provided us with two bath towels, two hand towels, a shampoo, a shower gel and two bars of soap. They also had ONE toilet paper and one box of facial tissue. The breakfast was good. Their air conditioner was quiet and easy to adjust. Their bed was firm and good for your back. The hot water worked good. Now for the not so good things. One, there was only one toilet tissue (used) in the room - no spare. I called room service and it took them less than 5 minutes to hand me a new toilet tissue. Their hotel lobby was very tiny. Parking was a challenge.

Date of stay: February 2017