Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$68
Free cancellation until 14/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$73
US$52
SAVE US$21
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
eDreamsUS$68
Trip.comUS$70
HurbUS$73
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2020 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed in this hotel several times when staying in Manila. We always appreciated its cozy vibe and the amazing food. They stay in this boutique hotel has a competitive price, and the location in Poblacion is just great!
This time we were looking for a place where to spend 2 weeks of self quarantine in Manila. Even if our original plan was to stay for two weeks, we ended up staying 6 nights only.
The food was as delicious as always, any dish we ordered was sumptuous. The only down point is that sometimes we felt the price was not justified by the tiny quantity.
Anyways, what bothered us the most and convinced us to shorten our visit is that we saw only one person among all the staff and management wearing a mask. Even the guests were not wearing a mask.
I mean, we didn't feel they were taking this pandemic seriously and they might have put in danger the safety of their guests.
Said this, in more "normal" circumstances I'd come back over here, because over all the place is great!

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I loved everything about this hotel, the warmth and hospitality from the owners and staff were abundant always. Also it was a great value. But the food — my goodness. House made bread, pasta, noodles — only the finest ingredients from the local markets, very well executed variations on French and Italian classics. And V again, a great value for such quality. I woke up every morning excited to go downstairs and have their omelette with the fresh baked bread. Can’t wIt to come back!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

This wonderful little hotel has managed to provide a sanctuary in the midst of the Makati chaos surrounding it.
The food in the restaurant is just the best.
French, simple and classy.
I mean the best!
The surroundings are simple arty and stylish and the rooms comfy and clean.
We have not one criticism of this little establishment. The owners need big congratulations.
They have got to the heart of what good accomodation means and they have nailed it.
The best!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank LeItho
Reviewed 25 October 2019

The Element Hotel is a cozy place to dine and stay. But it is kinda difficult to locate as it is in one of the small streets. However, when you enter the place, i love the ambience - the paintings, the interior is very minimalist and you will note that the owner is an art lover.

Food selections not bad and the serving size is good for sharing. I love their different types of complimentary bread with butter. I had scallop veggie salad. It was delicious. I tried their pizza version - not bad either. The appetizers are good too. For the main meal, the steak is good. The vongole pasta in olive oil i prefer over their white sauce.

I would like to go again and try their other dishes.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

An amazing hotel that I would always come back to when in Manila.
Staff and owners were fantastic making sure you had everything that you needed.
The rooms are huge and all stunning, with large beds
Food is amazing! Had breakfast and dinner with some amazing specials on offer!
I class this as my safe place in Manila.

Date of stay: October 2019