See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

I loved everything about this hotel, the warmth and hospitality from the owners and staff were abundant always. Also it was a great value. But the food — my goodness. House made bread, pasta, noodles — only the finest ingredients from the local markets, very well executed variations on French and Italian classics. And V again, a great value for such quality. I woke up every morning excited to go downstairs and have their omelette with the fresh baked bread. Can’t wIt to come back!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

This wonderful little hotel has managed to provide a sanctuary in the midst of the Makati chaos surrounding it.
The food in the restaurant is just the best.
French, simple and classy.
I mean the best!
The surroundings are simple arty and stylish and the rooms comfy and clean.
We have not one criticism of this little establishment. The owners need big congratulations.
They have got to the heart of what good accomodation means and they have nailed it.
The best!!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 25 October 2019

The Element Hotel is a cozy place to dine and stay. But it is kinda difficult to locate as it is in one of the small streets. However, when you enter the place, i love the ambience - the paintings, the interior is very minimalist and you will note that the owner is an art lover.

Food selections not bad and the serving size is good for sharing. I love their different types of complimentary bread with butter. I had scallop veggie salad. It was delicious. I tried their pizza version - not bad either. The appetizers are good too. For the main meal, the steak is good. The vongole pasta in olive oil i prefer over their white sauce.

I would like to go again and try their other dishes.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

An amazing hotel that I would always come back to when in Manila.
Staff and owners were fantastic making sure you had everything that you needed.
The rooms are huge and all stunning, with large beds
Food is amazing! Had breakfast and dinner with some amazing specials on offer!
I class this as my safe place in Manila.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at Elements Hotel for 4 nights and it was simply amazing.
Owners and good taste and you feel it from check in until check out.
As soon as you enter you feel very well welcome by the staff.
The place have a real good vibe. You feel home.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and very clean.
It has a special touch in the decoration.
Talking about the bar and restaurant I have to say that it is probably the best place I had food in the Philippines.
Selection of wines and drinks are really good. Not the usual drinks or wines.
Wine selection is extremely good and food menu is excellent.
From breakfast to dinner you will never disappointed. All food selection is made with the finest and finest products.
They are baking their bread and honestly it is the best I had in the Philippines.
I will definitely come back and I can only recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2019