See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at Elements Hotel for 4 nights and it was simply amazing.
Owners and good taste and you feel it from check in until check out.
As soon as you enter you feel very well welcome by the staff.
The place have a real good vibe. You feel home.
Bedrooms and bathrooms are spacious and very clean.
It has a special touch in the decoration.
Talking about the bar and restaurant I have to say that it is probably the best place I had food in the Philippines.
Selection of wines and drinks are really good. Not the usual drinks or wines.
Wine selection is extremely good and food menu is excellent.
From breakfast to dinner you will never disappointed. All food selection is made with the finest and finest products.
They are baking their bread and honestly it is the best I had in the Philippines.
I will definitely come back and I can only recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 22 July 2019

We had a great lunch here this weekend after friends advised we try it. It was such a relaxing, long.. and delicious lunch! You wouldn't expect the type of environment and ambience in that part of the city but it was so refreshing!

We overate (massively) as we wanted to try everything on the menu, but we will go back and make more reserved choices next time!

Such a refreshing change from the other places we are used to going in Manila, has such a great feel!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Newyearnewcountry
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Element Boutique Hotel Restaurant & Bar TwoThumbs Up!
Ooh La La Affordable Amazing French Cuisine Freshly Baked French Bread Great Service Great Ambiance La Vie En Rose! Best Sunday Gastronomical Lunch of The Year Will be back again and again!

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank surferjoehabibi
Reviewed 4 July 2019

I really enjoyed my experience in this hotel-the ground floor is a French restaurant with daily made fresh bread, softly cooked eggs and many kinds of breakfast, wine, brunches and lunches. The artwork is stunning and the decor is very relaxing. It's a great place to stay.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2019

I had a large room on the top floor
- Quiet and spacious, with a super nice style. Small balcony is nice to get some fresh air

The restaurant is awesome, they have a good menu and the prices are fair
Very friendly atmosphere, the waiter has been super efficient and friendly

Breakfast starts at 7:00 in the morning
The receptionist has been super kind to book me a Grab taxi to get to the airport after checkout.

Room tip: Get the suite!!! the bathtub is incredible
Date of stay: June 2019