Lowest prices for your stay
$59
Free cancellation until 08/20/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$51
FindHotel
$42
Priceline
Hotels.com$59
Travelocity$58
All reviews shipping company stayed here hot and cold shower entire stay front office wifi connection other hotels recommend this hotel accommodating staff very nice hotel nice stay spacious room within walking distance enjoyed my stay breakfast buffet quarantine mandatory
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2022

I was staying in Jinjiang Inn for three nights and everything is okay. The food is good. All staff are very nice and always helpful. The room is clean and big. I'm hoping I can come back here and stay here again. I would really recommend this hotel!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Allan Pamute, Guest Services / Front Office at Jinjiang Inn Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2022

Dear Mr. Glennbert D,

Thank you for taking the moment to write us a perfect-rated review of your recent stay experience with us here at Jinjiang Inn - Makati.

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I will certainly share your glowing review and recommendations to the entire team of Jinjiang Inn - Makati to inspire them to continuously provide a SAFE stay and a HAPPY service to all our valued guests, such as yourself.

Once again, from all of us here at Jinjiang Inn - Makati, thank you for making us your preferred hotel in Makati and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed June 25, 2022

I have stayed here in Jinjiang Inn for several nights before I go outside the country. I am glad that my company has booked me here in Jinjiang Inn makati. The room was okay and spacious and cold. The staff were okay as well.

Dear Mr. Alex M,

Reviewed June 16, 2022

I have stayed here and it was very very good! All staff from Housekeeping and Front Office especially Honey, Pauline, Zyrnn, Karisse, and the hotel manager Ms. Ann are very kind during my whole stay. Thank you so much!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Allan Pamute, Guest Services / Front Office at Jinjiang Inn Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2022

Dear Mr/Ms.hennenmongcald,

We were happy to hear that you enjoyed the convenience, amenities, and services we provide. I will certainly share your glowing review and recommendations to the entire team of Jinjiang Inn - Makati, most especially your commendations to our Front Office team - Honey, Pauline, Zyrnn, Karisse and to our Hotel Manager - Ms. Ann, to inspire them to continuously provide a SAFE stay and a HAPPY service to all our valued guests, such as yourself.

Reviewed June 14, 2022

Thankful that my company booked me in Jinjiang Inn Makati. I was really comfortable with my stay here. The wifi connection was fast and I was able to use the internet without trouble. Compared to other hotels, this one is the best!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Allan Pamute, Guest Services / Front Office at Jinjiang Inn Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2022

Dear Mr/Ms. S7127lKramonm,

Reviewed June 14, 2022

I have stayed here in Jinjiang Inn Makati for a few days. I have tried other hotels but this is much better... The room was good and was clean. The staff from Housekeeping and Front Office were okay and approachable.

Dear Mr. Neilninod,