“Flavorful wings”
Review of Wingstop

Wingstop
Ranked #847 of 1,456 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

Best experience!the chicken was tasteful,tender and juicy.it exceeded my expectations the best fried chicken wings,must try is their garlic parmesan and honey barbecue.

Onion rings is sweet but oily,the fries is ok not much to expect.for the price its reasonable.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Not the best but a decent batch of chicken wings with many choices for varieties. Servings are not so generous and quite expensive too.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Yummy food. Try their bestsellers! Friendly and helpful staff. The place was nice, it got this cozy atmosphere. I like the idea of eating by hand just ask for plastic gloves if you do not want to use your bare hand.

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Wing stop was supposed to be an exciting wing place from the USA, but unfortunately the chicken and wings are just average. The sauces are forgettable. No unique takes on wings. Prices are franchised from America type prices (over priced). Interiors are nice. And sadly, for a fast food joint service was slow. We had to wait 15 minutes to order and 20 minutes for our chicken. The line was 6 people long in one counter and they didn't open a new counter.
I'd eat in buffalo wings and wingman for a better meal and experience.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Made to order policy makes me discourage for a bit when I saw it posted on their wall. But when my order came, they freshness was there, you can still smell how great they have cooked it for you. The wings are cooked gently to lock its flavor and freshness, I love their Garlic Parmesan wings! You'll love it too when its's cold (we need to take home the other wings coz we are so much full with 10 pcs of wing). Not to mention that their wings are not the usual size of wings you bought at the restaurants coz it's kinda big.