“Vegetarian Haven”

The Wholesome Table
Ranked #72 of 1,533 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed 3 March 2017

My veggie wife absolutely loved this place and her food looked amazing. The smoothies were delicious.

I ordered the chicken burger, which despite the claims on the placemat for hating "Processed Food", was a fairly yukky processed chicken patty and extremely greasy. I got the impression that I picked the worst item on the menu.

A little expensive, though.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

A group of us was in Manila for a week and we visited this restaurant three times for dinner. Service was quick and attentive, with plenty of food and drink options. I especially enjoyed the fresh juices. The only downside was because of the size of our group, our food came out at different times but everyone enjoyed their selection. They were nice to accommodate us without a booking each time which was also appreciated.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We dined at this restaurant few months after they opened it, dont remember exactly what date or month it was. We just walked from Glorietta to this restaurant and were so hungry. They served us lovely food form appetizer, salad and main courses.

The only thing bad thing we experienced was, when we were by the entrance, there were like 3 staff chatting, we were the first ones to greet them, they just asked how many pax were we They didn't even open the door for us, we did it ourselves. We never wanted to be treated in a VIP way, but that basic hospitality service should be practiced. Was it because we were not wearing formal attire?

????
Overall, the food and ambiance were really good.
We're so excited to come back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Always eat here whenever in Manila. Close to Picasso apartments where I stay. Fantastic waiting staff and a brilliant chef.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Food was great. Coffee awesome. BUT ...

When I pay 580PHP for an omelette that comes with two small pieces of bread, I do not expect to be told that they charge me extra for strawberry jam. That is outrageous! Really? I just was too tired to have it out with the manager even though I should have.

On top of that, they must have had 6 or 7 staff (at 11AM) and about 5 customers, but I had a hard time getting people to notice me. I saw one waitress busy on her smart phone???!!!!

But again ... the food, when it finally came, was delicious. And the coffee was great but every time you order some it seems to take about 4 - 6 minutes to make it.

If owner wants to contact me directly about this jam thing ...he is welcome to. I really left shaking my head about that.

2  Thank Anthony A