Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Preferred HotelsUS$157
PricelineUS$173
eDreamsUS$159
All reviews an executive suite ayala avenue living room room service front office ching manila concierge belle bathtub housekeeping shopping tapa ms bgc appliances quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 September 2021

I have just spent a week in Hotel Quarantine in an Executive Suite at this hotel.
The hotel was great at every step of the way through the process, from helping me with the requirements, dealing with the Philippine authorities on my behalf, providing a car to pick me up and the whole experience was as painless as it could be.
Pauline and ÄD" really went out of their way to assist me, especially with making sure my tests was done on the right day and my vaccination status was recognized by Quarantine which shortened my stay.
The room was great, the extra space of the suite enabled me to feel like I was in an apartment, not a hotel room.
If I have to do this again, I will be staying here..

Room tip: Suites are very spacious
Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank alexsA9715LJ
Reviewed 18 March 2021

I arrived from abroad to attend to a serious family emergency. I stayed at this hotel between Mar 7-12 to comply with quarantine requirements.

The hotel staff were particularly friendly and welcoming. They cheerfully delivered materials between various members of my family (waiting at the hotel driveway) and myself throughout my stay.

Finally, the hotel manager Belle Ching showed me much sympathy, extraordinary effort and great persistence while helping me navigate the complexities of the quarantine process.

I would highly recommend staying at the Discovery Primea Makati.

Room tip: Rooms are quite large for a hotel in the middle of the city.
Reviewed 12 March 2021 via mobile

Spending 6 days in Primea during my quaratine has been extremely pleasant. The rooms are huge and very thoughfully laid out. I was a bit anxious prior to arriving in manila but their Manager Belle Ching was always quick to respond to my emails and even after i checked in, she continued to check in on me to make sure i am comfortable. Airport transfers were handled flawlessly and Belle continued to assure me that the Padlab ppl will be on time on my 6th day to take my test.

Look no further! This is good as it gets!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Let me just say that even though we are still quarantined, this place is quite comfortable. I was able to work U.S. hours with a stable internet connection.

We stayed at a one-bedroom hotel room. This room is quite perfect for those who plan to work from the room. It gives you a lot of space. The bed, including the pillows, are so comfortable. The kitchen is good enough that you can cook eggs, and warm up your food. The delivered food is okay ( it all depends on your taste). At the end of this stay, I feel like I gained 10 pounds. The bathtub is lovely. I wish I knew so that I could have bough some bubble bath. If you are staying here make sure you pack your favorite bubble bath gel.

My husband and I travel frequently to the Philippines, we will definitely stay here again as I felt very comfortable here. I like having the space and the great internet connection.

Room tip: Get a one bedroom.
1  Thank Melba M
Reviewed 7 March 2021

During my 6nights 7days stay from February 18 to 24, 2021 as part of my quarantine from Dubai, i simply experienced what is popularly known as The Stockholm syndrome.
My friend and I were warmly welcomed and assisted to our rooms. 3 meals per day are perfectly prepared with good choices for the viands, but the rice is actually very to be honest; however, this did not matter to me anyway since the positive vibes outweigh that by hundred folds.

The staffs Christian Villanueva of housekeeping, Alexander and Zandra of frontdesk are all so diligent and made me feel that quarantine life is not so bad afterall.

The first 3 nights I had feelings of loneliness to be honest, but during the latter days, I had a very good "connection" with the 4 walls of the room that kept me in captivity, which made me don't even want to be released from quarantine. For some personal reasons, my stay with Discovery had been a lucky charm for me.
I will surely come back and choose this hotel for my future travel back home quarantines.

Date of stay: February 2021