Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Makati
from US$11.50
from US$200.00
from US$20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We had our team building event held in Escape Hunt Manila last 2/15/17 and the overall experience was really great.

Pros:

- First, the booking experience was a breeze. I booked it online and immediately received the booking confirmation with payment instructions via email. I also made an inquiry over the phone and the customer service was excellent. They were also responsive when I had a question sent via email.

- Second, there were many payment systems available and they are quite flexible. Although they accept Paypal and over the counter bank deposits, I asked if I could pay on the day itself (as it was going to be sponsored by my boss). They were quite flexible enough to accept cash on the day itself. For me this was a plus as they adjusted to the client's need.

- Third, the actual experience on the day itself was really great! From the moment we arrived, we were greeted by their friendly staffs and briefed about the game. They also made suggestions on which game to choose. We booked Murder at Home but ended up playing Mischief in Manila as the latter is at intermediate level which is best for first-timers like us. The game itself was challenging, and we could really feel the pressure... It was definitely an unforgettable experience! I think this is a great way to build relationship and camaraderie. After the game, they took a picture of us which they said they will share in their website. They also gave refreshment drinks (iced tea). We stayed a bit longer in the lounge area because our driver was stuck in traffic. Although we were a bit noisy, looks like it did not bother them or other clients.

Cons:

I just have two concerns with regards to the game itself.

- The padlocks used in the game vary. One was hard to open since it was under a table when there was not enough lighting. The staff had to assist us in opening it - he said it wasn't aligned properly so maybe it was our fault.

- The circuit to open up the final clue did not work properly so we thought we did it wrong. The attendant was kind enough to stop the time so it does not count in our final time.

Hopefully they improve on this for a better client experience.

Proud to say that we were able to get out in 40 mins and made it Top 1 this month (as of 2/15/17 at least)!

I highly recommend this to a group of friends, families, business colleagues or even couples who want to strengthen their relationship while using their brains at the same time. I promised you won't get bored and you will have fun!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank maezie88
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I normally don't write reviews on places but playing at Escape Hunt Makati was such a great experience. The staff is super nice and the games are both challenging and entertaining. We played girls against guys and it was a lot of fun!It is something different to do in Manila and good for any age, too.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Good: They do proper briefing/debriefing but the facilitators needs to take control the groups/teams, Air conditioned (receiving area and play rooms), has parking (3-4 in front), They accept credit card, they serve welcome drinks, easy to book slots, etc.

Bad: Location (you can get lost going here - 1 wrong turn and you're dead! - Makati one way.. sooo waze Senor Pollo), They served us welcome drinks but in the contracts is says that they also serve snacks but we didn't got any. A little bit expensive at 600 pesos/person that's Enchanted Kingdom or Mind Museum rates.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The mystery was too difficult to solve. Almost or definitely had to rely on hints given by them. No sense of accomplishment at all. I hope that redesign their mystery. We were a group of 9. All of us didn't enjoy. Definitely not recommendable.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank sophiegrayy
Reviewed 14 October 2015

We were invited by a friend to celebrate her daughter's birthday. My daughter was quite hesitant to "get stuck in a room". She's 8. There was a large waiting area with air conditioning where companions can wait. I didn't go in the room personally, but from my daughter's experience, she had so much fun. It's a refreshing experience especially for kids who usually just play with their gadgets. It makes them interact with real people and solve mysteries. My daughter and her friends went in to the easiest room, "Jewel heist". They were out after 48 minutes with some time to spare before "getting locked in". I will definitely do this again with her and invite more friends to join. After the game, my daughter couldn't stop talking about it and asking when she can come back. (It may differ depending on your child's interest...)

Date of experience: October 2015