Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Makati
from US$11.50
from US$200.00
from US$20.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 15 September 2016

Good: They do proper briefing/debriefing but the facilitators needs to take control the groups/teams, Air conditioned (receiving area and play rooms), has parking (3-4 in front), They accept credit card, they serve welcome drinks, easy to book slots, etc.

Bad: Location (you can get lost going here - 1 wrong turn and you're dead! - Makati one way.. sooo waze Senor Pollo), They served us welcome drinks but in the contracts is says that they also serve snacks but we didn't got any. A little bit expensive at 600 pesos/person that's Enchanted Kingdom or Mind Museum rates.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2015

The mystery was too difficult to solve. Almost or definitely had to rely on hints given by them. No sense of accomplishment at all. I hope that redesign their mystery. We were a group of 9. All of us didn't enjoy. Definitely not recommendable.

Date of experience: September 2015
3  Thank sophiegrayy
Reviewed 14 October 2015

We were invited by a friend to celebrate her daughter's birthday. My daughter was quite hesitant to "get stuck in a room". She's 8. There was a large waiting area with air conditioning where companions can wait. I didn't go in the room personally, but from my daughter's experience, she had so much fun. It's a refreshing experience especially for kids who usually just play with their gadgets. It makes them interact with real people and solve mysteries. My daughter and her friends went in to the easiest room, "Jewel heist". They were out after 48 minutes with some time to spare before "getting locked in". I will definitely do this again with her and invite more friends to join. After the game, my daughter couldn't stop talking about it and asking when she can come back. (It may differ depending on your child's interest...)

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank xcandicextanx
Reviewed 6 September 2015

Well, this is actually our first time to try this kind of game, and so far here are my likes and dislikes about it!

Likes:
1. Ample parking.
2. Big lounge area to sit while waiting for your turn.
3. Props available for picture taking.
4. Free drinks.

Dislikes:
1. Too complex puzzles (not suitable for people below 18 years of age), and the puzzles are not well made or creative enough.
2. Answers to the puzzles are given readily once you surrender the hint cards, instead of them just giving the hints. Hence, you won't get to feel a sense of accomplishment even after you have solved the puzzle on time. That's why, almost all of us didn't enjoy the game.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Riz C
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

We tried 2 out of the 3 rooms available and both proved to be challenging and at the same time fun! The puzzles were quite complex and made us really use our brains! We will definitely try the 3rd room before they change the theme of the rooms in a few months. The downside is that it is a bit pricey - their rates are higher than their competitors. And quite out of the way. But I would definitely return again and again.

Date of experience: August 2015