Lowest prices for your stay
US$69
Agoda.comUS$59
PricelineUS$68
Prestigia.comUS$100
2,299 results
All reviews john paul rooftop restaurant makati skyline century mall top floor deluxe room enjoyed my stay front office firefly angel roofdeck domingo manila ms staycation traffic sir
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021

I really appreciate their excellent services. From the start, the front/back office personnel understood my unlimited changes of booking dates due to the Covid situation. 3 from my flights were cancelled from Frankfurt-Manila. Still they kept updating me through emails & was picked up from NAIA 3 upon arrival peacefully. Quite expensive but you'll feel safe in the special pandemic situation.
The telephone operator whom I talked with everyday, LEAH & RISA were so friendly. These 2 ladies, helped me a lot of printing, all my needed documents & contacting PADLAB regarding my PCR swab Test. The housekeeping services, also the F&B services were doing a great job too, quick service & friendly. I'm a Filipino & I really appreciate the quarantine food. It's what i miss. I even didn't able to do work out during quarantine, it's because I was everyday excited to eat those served Filipino foods QUITE STRICT BUT IT'S A POLICY!
Looking forward for my next stay. Thank you for the overall wonderful services.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Richard Reazon, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2021

Dear Ms. SarahkY6972QH,

Many thanks for sharing such a generous commendation for employees who despite this Pandemic season are tirelessly committed to giving out excellent service as guests like you have so observed. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to put things in place that your review has been truly enlightening. I will share your words of wisdom and appreciation to Leah, Riza and the rest of the team. We look forward to meeting you on your next visit, to once again extend to you our City Garden GRAND Hotel's brand of hospitality. All the best!

Angel Niebres
Duty Manager

Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Stayed in City Garden Grand Hotel for a month. But due to the current health restrictions, wasn't able to enjoy most of their amenities. Nevertheless, their deluxe room has it's own statement to make. The woody accent is first rate. I've got myself an expansive city view. Wifi is top-notch. And the best thing was the hotel staff are very polite and accommodating.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Richard Reazon, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear Mr. Itsantonjr,

Thank you for sharing your love for the hotel and our amazing staff with this very positive review particularly pointing to the scent of our room, speed of WIFI, amazing view of the room and the hospitality of our staff. We truly appreciate your kind words and we look forward to another opportunity to be of service with you again in your future stay here in Makati.

Angel Niebres
Duty Manager

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

I've been in this hotel last November for quarantine purposes. The staff in the reception are very accommodating and helpful. My room is big and clean that is good for my quarantine stay. All my request in the housekeeping was delivered very fast. The foods in the room are all delicious. Everything is perfect. I will recommend this hotel to my friends for their great services.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Richard Reazon, General Manager at City Garden Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2021

Dear Ms. jjadame041,

Thank you for sharing your highly encouraging review for City Garden GRAND Hotel. We are honored that our hotel has earned your recommendation due to our accommodating staff, clean and spacious room, services of housekeeping and quality of food. Rest assured that excellent customer service during this limited and difficult times will always be extended to all our guest, including you. We hope to have another opportunity to offer you once again great service should your future travel bring you back to our city.

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

I would like to commend John Paul and Lemuel. They were truly an amazing and friendly staffs. They made my return to the Philippines hassle and stress free...

Check in was fast, packed foods were delicious and room was clean and well sanitized.

Front office staffs coordinated and guided me through the quarantine process prior to my arrival and help me throughout my stay.

Affordable and well worth it!!!

Thank you so much!

Date of stay: October 2020

Dear Ms. Irine070809,

Many thanks for sharing such a generous commendation for employees who despite this Pandemic season are tirelessly committed to giving out excellent service as guests like you have so observed. Thank you for appreciating our efforts to put things in place that your review has been truly enlightening. I will share your words of wisdom and appreciation to John Paul, Lemuel and the rest of the Front Office team. We look forward to meeting you on your next visit, to once again extend to you our City Garden GRAND Hotel's brand of hospitality. All the best!

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

I had a super nice quarantine stay in City Garden Grand! I booked prior because I saw how beautiful the room was and I was pleasantly impressed by the staff's service and attention. For making me feel happy and comfortable during my stay, I would like to commend the housekeeping staff & front office. I enjoyed my stay and will certainly book in the future again.

all the best,
Alejandro Rey

Date of stay: January 2021

Dear Mr. alpharoger,

Thank you for sharing your love for the hotel. Likewise, to our Housekeeping & Front Office Team with this very positive review particularly pointing to the hospitality of our staff. We truly appreciate your kind words and we look forward to another opportunity of sharing love, friendly atmosphere and a 6-star top notch service with you on your next visit.