“Fantastic menu, excellent presentation, amazing dishes”

Wildflour Cafe + Bakery
Ranked #1 of 44 Dessert in Makati
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Wildflour is one of my favourite food destinations in Manila - whether at Salcedo Village (Makati), BGC (currently under renovation), Ortigas, they're consistently amazing. Their breads and pastries are delectable, their pancakes almost float off the plate, their coffee is world class, and I personally love the "Wildflour Breakfast" - which can be upgraded to include a 'bacon steak' - I've never had such amazing bacon before!
Unlike most restaurants in Philippines, I can't recall them ever saying to me "Not available" (my most hated words here in Philippines!). They do a remarkable job of maintaining a wide-ranging and intelligently designed menu, and cater for everything from light nibbles and a coffee through to main fare.
A little pricey by local standards, but not crazy and well worth it for what you get.
Highly recommended!

1  Thank philipb4

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

What can I say? Food is just great, everything here is great. They have the best vietnamese coffee ever.. their sweets are like heaven and the service is amazing. Really nice staff and always there to serve what you need.
Loved it!!
Downside: I couldnt by coffee or the canadian syrup they offer with the food. I wish I could have bought that good coffee to take home or the canadian syrup.

1  Thank Klaw N
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

SALCEDO: new york steak with salad costs P1k but it only has 5 slices of round meat the size a bit bigger than a P5 coin. It's so bitin you want to order more but heck the price.
LEGASPI: their kimchi rice is a bad idea. Too much flavor it's strange. Order something else like reuben sandwich perhaps.
The hype on their chocolate cake (it has caramel) - sorry but I don't get it. It's too much for my taste. Def not something i would crave. But my friend liked it. Idk.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Caught up with old chum and went back to one of our fav breakfast haunts.

One order of Ricotta and Blueberry Pancakes and Oatmeal Brulee.

Both were outstanding and the pancakes were world class sublime!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We love to spend our breakfast here. Bread, pastries and sausages, fresh salads are few of those that we love to have. Efficient crew.