US$120
US$99
US$120
US$99
Trip.com
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$72
US$110
US$83
Agoda.com
Guijo Suites Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$32
US$29
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 26 March 2016

I stayed here for a night so I could relax a little by drinking beer and watching my TV series collection. The price is okay since the room is very spacious. The bed is so-so. I just don't like the bathroom feel since it looks a bit dirty for me. There's no hot water. The wifi connection is non existent too, I tried to call them about it but I was informed to refresh my phone and try to re-connect again. Good thing is the free breakfast, but you only have 3 options to choose from. There's a balcony but you can't really enjoy it since there's no chair and the heat from the ac is not so comfortable. The place is okay if you just want to crash for a night. Hope they could maintain it a bit.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2016

The staffs (special mention to manong guard) are very accommodating considering that it is a budget option. I've stayed here for one night only and I can say it is really a good choice. The place is strategically located. Not one problem with the stay.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Very accommodating especially for a budget option. I had my aged grandmas traveling with me and this hotel made sure all her needs were met. When she couldn't take a shower because the shower head was too high, they gave us a pail and a container to help assist in her shower. They were also very cooperative when we requests up to three flasks of hot water per day!

Staff were very friendly and ready to share information!

Great staff could with an awesome location, not staying here would be a mistake!

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 19 January 2016

I've stayed here for one night and I really enjoy my first time stayed at this hotel. What I really like about the hotel is their spacious hotel, I choose Deluxe room. Their wi-fi connection is a lot faster compared to another hotel I've stayed before. My complimentary breakfast meal was very good and delicious, and my first time to see a checklist of available breakfast you want to order which is good and I really like it.
And the place is surrounded of much convenience store, fast food chain and restaurant even a night food market. From the security, reception, maintenance and at dining personnel, they are very accommodating. At my door, I've got a free newspaper. I will definitely stay again at Jupiter Suites Hotel.

One thing to consider and hopefully they added a free toothbrush to complete your toiletries need.

Room Tip: Any issue with the room always asked them and they are very helpful.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 25 December 2015

For the affordable rate in a competitive city like Makati, Jupiter Suites Hotel is a must-book. My booked Deluxe Suite is 36 sq.m. and its bathroom even has a bathtub. The room also has a stacked mini-refrigerator and supply of daily newspaper. In-room Internet access was great, too! What I love about the hotel most of all is that it's quite accessible to two of my favorite attractions in the city -- Tambai Bar & Grill and the Salcedo Community Market. The staff members were courteous.

Room Tip: Choose the Deluxe Suite facing the back of the hotel for less noise pollution.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled solo