Lowest prices for your stay
$155
Free cancellation until 01/27/22
Hotels.com$155
Priceline$129
Travelocity$155
All reviews powerplant mall power plant mall pasig river dean deluca washer and dryer dining table home away from home location is great pleasant stay upon check apartment bedroom staycation manila housekeeping security toaster
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2021

If you're looking for a place to stay, especially this pandemic. Consider Aruga Apartments by Rockwell. The staff will take care of you consistently, keep your room clean, not to mention the complete appliances you have inside-- perfect for long-term stays. Room already has kitchen utensils & a laundry area as well! Location is perfect, quiet, lots of good restaurants within a walking distance and a mall just in front! :)

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2021

Checked-in late as we came from the nearby province. Accommodated by a very polite staff. The location is perfect, the basement access to the mall gives a lot of privacy. Our corner suite - especially our room has great views of the pool area and of the Power Plant Mall. Impressive. Though we were not able to bond as a family at the pool, we indeed enjoyed our 2-night stay.

Room tip: corner suites are the best
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank kiehnian
Reviewed May 18, 2021

I love this place, staying here is the best experience I had while staying at Makati. They have great staffs and very accommodating service to ensure our needs. Location is just perfect for us to celebrate my brother’s birthday. The room was literally clean and they follow every safety protocols to avoid COVID-19 and I was impressed with all the amenities, it was all modern and all were functioning. I liked the security and privacy that they provided for their customers. I would definitely recommend and go back again because their customer’s safety is their top priority!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed May 4, 2021

I always book hotels to have some relaxing time away from work. Staying in Aruga by Rockwell is best hotel experience I had. I booked for 2 nights studio king to celebrate my birthday. Hotel staff was so lovely and upgraded my room to one bedroom suites. Then surprised me with wine and sweet cards on the dining table. The hotel interior was so neat and relaxing. It has everything you need. It’s also few steps away from power plant mall if you want do buy some groceries.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed March 6, 2021

Staff were all friendly and accommodating. Location is great. The room was literally an apartment complete w/ all the amenities and all were functioning. Moreover, I liked the security and privacy that they provided. I had a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: March 2021