6 people are viewing this hotel
$85
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$85
Trip.com
$75
Hotels.com$85
Travelocity$85
getaroom.com$135
All reviews flying pan home away from home long stay house keeping pleasant stay very nice hotel hotel staff enjoyed my stay pol leonard security manila amenities quarantine housekeeping stove greenbelt
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2022 via mobile

We booked for 10 days stay at the hotel. The moment we arrived we were welcome by the friendly staff at the reception. All is well until we step into the elevator to go to our room in the 26th floor
1. Elevator and floor corridor are not air conditioned.... Manila's tropical heat is no joke but hotel cost cutting on electricity during covid hard time.., ok reasonable. I have no problem with that. However faulty air conditioning in the checked in room ..that...I have big problem to accept. I insisted we moved to another room which was duly complied. We upgraded ourselves to a one bedroom deluxe room which is very nice and spacious. Original room was way too small. Anyway all is good for now...

2. Ordered avocado on toast for breakfast. After 3 refilled coffee and 50 minutes later avocado on toast was nowhere to be seen. Bummer.

3. Went out for dinner with husband and friends. Came back to hotel and hubby was stopped and asked to check in the guest ( ME!!!). Since husband is western and I'm Asian ..so I must be the prostitute he picked up from the street. Typical profiling in Philippines. Worst experience ever . Did hell break lose... sure it did...I can never forgive them for insulting me. Hey I'm 59 years old.. too old to take this kind of s***.... talking my lawyer on the best action to take.

4. Today 21st of May is my day 2nd day at this hotel. Will continue to share my experience here

5. Will I recommend this hotel ....right now.. NO. However.My opinion might change..which I doubt....we will see..

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Malaymail
Management response:Responded May 24, 2022

Dear Ms. Malaymail,

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience and please know that we value your comments. We appreciate as well the time you spent meeting our Property Manager to address this major incident and we would like to express our sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory incidents. We are looking forward to making it up to you as you complete your stay and kindly let us know if there's anything that we can be of assistance.

Most sincerely,
Rona Tomas-Rivera
Guest Service

Reviewed May 19, 2022

Spotlessly clean, great amenities , a good breakfast with various choices and many restaurants, cafes and a 7-Eleven within walking distance. But the best of all were the staff. They were very attentive and efficient and they always made the extra mile to make my stay as pleasant as possible. They made me feel welcome and at home and they were absolutely amazing. Thank you all for a wonderful stay!

Management response:Responded May 19, 2022

Hi there, Ms. Lydia961! What a wonderful review you have for us at Citadines Salcedo Makati! We are delighted to know that your 7 weeks stay was a blast, thank you for choosing our brand as your home while in Manila. We look forward to welcoming you back real soon! Stay safe and warmest regards,

Reviewed May 8, 2022 via mobile

Excellent service. Perfect location . Value for money. If you ate looking for a nice place to stay at the heart of Makati Business District, Citadines Salcedo is the place to be.

Front office staff are super nice.
Shoutout to the guard on duty at the parking area Moises for being bubbly.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Management response:Responded May 11, 2022

Hello Sir VoltaireZevents! Thank you for the kind words shared in this review for our property, Citadines Salcedo Makati! We have shared the shoutout to Moises and he was very delighted to know that he made an impact during your arrival.

Until your next visit, see you again!

Reviewed April 13, 2022 via mobile

Staff are friendly and helpful.
Security - Ryan, Alfonso, Rex, Lea and Joven
Reception - Izza and Abegail
Always making sure you are well taken care of. No hassle when approaching them for assistance. Speaks good english. Always putting a smile.
Not forgetting the K-9 who is ensuring our safety all the times.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded April 15, 2022

Huge thanks Fearless13410723220! We are truly inspired by the kind words you shared! Above comments were shared to the entire team for inspiration and motivation. We will keep on extending excellent customer service to please our guests. Until your next visit at Citadines Salcedo Makati, see you!

Reviewed April 11, 2022 via mobile

Very welcome when you entry and very nice room and perfect for staycation. Staff are accommodating and always greet with name. The Guy at Lobby Mr Leonard is very friendly and helpul during my check-out. Everthing was nice and so clean. Amenities is perfect. Highly recommend hotel

Trip type: Traveled on business
Management response:Responded April 11, 2022

Hi there, fredsG9495KF! Our kind appreciation to receive such wonderful comments and perfect 5 star score! Thank you for the mentions pertaining to cleanliness, amenities and staff service. We hope to see you again!