All reviews pink panda bedroom deluxe yin yang avenue mall fully equipped kitchen small mall dining table bed room rooftop pool living area top floor front office wifi connection two thumbs spacious rooms an overnight stay buffet breakfast
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for three nights in perhaps the best area to stay in Manila. The hotel was nice and clean, staff was amazing! Only there was a cockroach in my bathroom and within five minutes they send someone up to catch it. After the second cockroach they gave me a new room wich was bugfree. I understand this is Asia and cockroaches are common sight so i was very happy with the way they solved the problem.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
pbartholomi, General Manager at Y2 Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review and for staying in our hotel. We apologise for the inconvenience in the room. We have a weekly comprehensive pest control from basement to roof deck but at times we are at the mercy of outside elements. We hope you will stay with us again very soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Hotel is modern, rooms and spacious and still in good condition. Hotel seems to be popular with single men from the Middle East. Staff are very friendly and appeared to have been trained to say hello everytime they see you, become a bit trying as countless staff stay good morning if you are walking tho the hotel.

I stayed for 4 nights, there are only 2 lifts on the ground floor , one did not operate all the time I was there, resulting in ENDLESS waiting times . Just to stick it up you the service lift on the second floor was turned off when not being used by staff.
No towels in room on arrival, my door was left open after cleaning

This could be a great hotel, it is not, has a seedy air, never again

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
pbartholomi, General Manager at Y2 Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for staying in our hotel and we apologise for the inconveniences caused by the elevators. We have an existing comprehensive maintenance program with Schindler Philippines however Schindler let us down and it is only this 14 July that they finally replaced the needed parts. Again our apologies.
The room was set up with towels based on the number of registered occupants and we are always ready to provide you more upon request.
We hope you could give us another chance and book with us again. Sincerely,

Reviewed 10 July 2018

This is a sufficient hotel in the downtown area of Makati. The staff are all very courteous and always attend to your needs...without a tip. Michael Ray Cadro, Grequin Gaoat and Sherrylane Palomer deserves all the credit.
However, the city is always congested...by walking is faster and plenty of bargain places.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Guest, thank yo9u very much for staying in our hotel and for sharing your good experience. We are looking forward to welcome you again soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Rooms are big and clean. Bed is comfy the only downside is the aircondition. I have colleagues checked in on the same hotel, and they have the same airconditioning issue where even it was set on its coolest setting, its still warm.

They have three elevators (as far as I know), and two of them don't go on some of the room floors. On top of it, they're all slow. If you're going downstairs and you're on the 20th floor, you can punch the down button, go back to your room, take a piss, take a bath if you will, when you come back its still on 3rd, 4th or God knows where. Wanna hear even worse? Only one elevator works when I stayed there.

Restroom: if you wash your hands on the common restroom, the water can create a big hole in your palms as if the water is like the Niagara Falls. But the restroom inside the room, water heater doesn't work. Water flows like it wants to say "im tired bro, let your hands stay dirty".

Breakfast buffet: the only thing that's good on morning buffet is the guy on Egg station. Actually he's the only guy who has a smiling face, forgot his name though.

FO: I don't know, but this woman from front desk seems to be carrying the whole universe on her back giving us poker face everytime we talk to her. I even witnessed another one from front desk screaming her lungs out explaining to a guest. She's angrier than the guest. I don't know, but I've filled on your shoes for quite some time in my life.
Went through some proper training. But never in my life, or even my colleagues did shout in front of our guests. Service, right? Anyway, I commend Jerry, Rolando and Joseph (the new guy, i guess) for handling bad situations so smoothly. You guys have the face of service.

Overall, its a good experience nonetheless. Just don't get stuck in the lobby. Lol

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Kimble D
pbartholomi, General Manager at Y2 Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments and expressing that you had "a good experience nonetheless".

We understand that your negative feelings and low scoring followed an issue with charging of a smoking fee for smoking in a non-smoking room. You were reminded of the "no smoking" ordinance in the City of Makati as well as the nationwide smoking ban in all public spaces. We granted your request not to add the smoking fee to the folio so your company would not question it.

We value your company's business and we look forward to welcome you again soon. Sincerely,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

A mildly priced hotel with very neat, tidy and beautiful interiors. Rooms are spacious and beautiful. Food in pink panda restaurant is delicious. Perfectly placed in the centre of makati city on makati ave. Right next to mall and restaurant strip...

Trip type: Traveled on business
pbartholomi, General Manager at Y2 Residence Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for booking your Stay-cation in our hotel and for sharing your experience with other travellers. We hope to welcome you again very soon. Sincerely,