Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Trip.com
US$78
SAVE US$36
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I would rate this five stars if hotel could provide unlimited wifi usage.

Breakfast included but not buffet style as many other, they serve on your request (within the menu). But nice food overall.

Request non smoking room at the time you check in (just remind). Most of people stay in this hotel are Japanese. Lots of Jpese restaurants around this place. There are some malls around too.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2016

My family and I frequent the restaurants in your hotel, thus got to know your servers quite well. However, on one occassion that we ate there for lunch the waitress (grace) commented to my dad that she thought he was there for a date with the female companion we were all there with. That female was his secretary and the waitress made the comment in front of my mom. What made matters worst is that my children were with us. Maybe the hotel needs to train their staff in proper etiquette and courtesy.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Diane F
Reviewed 20 January 2016

Room tip: try get a room in the new bulding
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
Reviewed 22 November 2015

It used to be one of the good hotels. But I guess i remember what it was around 10 years ago. The rooms are damp and smelly. The TV and other amenities are out dated. It could improve a lot since it has one of the good location in Makati.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Grasha H
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

Did not like this place and the only reason it got 2 stars was the restaurant. Good food. When we first arrived we were not impressed as the first thing we noticed was a smell like it was old and wet. The room was worse. Two beds together to make a king but there was a very uncomfortable seam right down the middle so we ended up sleeping on one side anyway. The bathroom was very small and dark. Did I mention this place smelled? It really did. When we went to the bar to get our complimentary drink I ordered a Corona. I was surprised I could find that here. She brought me that and another domestic beer and then charged me $8 US. I was told that the complimentary drink was limited to certain drinks but was never told that. $8 a beer? That was more than I pay for one at home. Anyway, I tried to connect to wifi in the morning but couldn't. I was told I was already over my free allotment and had to pay for the rest of my stay. Ok. We left. We had planned a 4 day stay there. It wasn't a nightmare but it wasn't somewhere I wanted to stay either. There's more but I think this is enough. No thanks.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple