5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$121
Priceline$121
Destinia.com$136
2,513 results
All reviews gold lounge le labo spectrum restaurant breakfast buffet in room dining green belt fitness center hotel staff makati area five star hotel business district greenbelt manila shopping landmark concierge tub
Selected filters
Reviewed July 4, 2022

Slept here for a night between flights and seemed decent enough so came back when I’m Manilla for a longer period .
During check in , the man behind the counter was rude and my partner had to step away as she was getting angry with him .
Came to a room with stained carpets and damaged furniture . Two star rooms in what’s meant to be a five star hotel . Attached one pic as an example .
Took a shower the first evening and bathroom was flooded , contacted reception and waited patiently . After a second call approx an hour later , they sent someone to repair the issue . Household staff had a pleasant manner and she could do with teaching the staff at reception with how to communicate with people . I’ll definitely be looking to stay somewhere else next time I’m back in Manilla .
Tip for anyone who does book here better to book with external website when you have kids with you , as they try to charge teenagers as adults for breakfast when you book directly with them .

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Raffles and Fairmont Makati, Other at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Mr. Gerard,

Thank you for taking the time to answer our guest’s survey following your stay at the Fairmont Makati. As one of our valued guests, the hotel understands the importance of fulfilling your expectations. We truly regret to learn of your unfortunate experience regarding the our customer service you have experience in our hotel. We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered.

Please rest assured that we will look into ways of how we can improve this moving forward. I would like to ensure you that this has been communicated to the department concerned for proper corrective action to be taken and ensure no similar incident will take place again.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We value your honest feedback as it is important for us to know how we are doing and where improvement is needed. We hope to have another opportunity of welcoming you again soon.

Alexandria Mallillin
Guest Relations Officer

Reviewed July 4, 2022

Experience is within expectations of an well rated international hotel. The downside is there is not a lot of F&B options in the hotel. The breakfast spread and food quality is of average standard. I had to travel to Shangri-la at the Fort to conduct my breakfast meeting with a guest.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 2, 2022 via mobile

This is my go to hotel, when I manila. The buffet is one of the best and staff are great.
Unfortunately the bedding and room were very run down. Cracks in wall, mould in shower, stains on carpet and pillows flat.
And yet is still have 4 stars...
The breakfast is seriously good :)

Room tip: Try out the gym, it's very good
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed July 2, 2022

Very courteous staff, rooms were clean and neat. The hotel is very near the malls. breakfast was good but it was not quality breakfast , the food was complete with all kinds but it was not very good. But if your looking for a hotel near the mall this is the hotel for you.

Room tip: hotel near the malls
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2022 via mobile

Friendly service from check-in to check out. Spectrum breakfast is one of the best in Manila; my family and I enjoyed our three-night stay. I loved the pool too!

We got the interconnecting rooms for my family, the bed was comfy, and we all had a goodnight’s sleep.