Lowest prices for your stay
US$158
Booking.comUS$170
PricelineUS$151
eDreamsUS$170
2,435 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Because of the actual COVID requirements , 6-7 days quarantine are required after enter the Philippines.
FAIRMONT MAKATI rooms and services are very helpful to enjoy also such stay.
The rooms are nice, the food is excellent. The whole staff is very friendly.
Sure I will come back under normal conditions again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
Raffles and Fairmont Makati, Other at Fairmont Makati, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Dear niklas0805502,

We wish to thank you for making Fairmont Makati your home away from home during your visit to the Philippines. We appreciate your time to complete our survey following your recent stay. We are delighted to hear about your pleasant experience with us.

We will share your encouraging and positive feedback with the entire team and we hope that we continue to deliver meaningful experiences. I’m sure everyone will be encouraged by your kind words. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 13 September 2020

We were their in the mid of the corona for 3 nights , all facilities are closed , but nevertheless they were omni present on whatever request. In those difficult time they show how professional they are. Thanks for that.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank PHILIPPE P

Dear Mr. Philippe,

Reviewed 17 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed at Fairmont Makati for 2 nights in March 2020. Booked the Fairmont Gold Room and was ushered to the lounge when I arrived for check-in. My flight arrived early but they managed to give me the room shortly.

I’ve stayed in Fairmont Makati multiple times and never am I disappointed. The room is spacious, clean and comfortable. The gym is well equipped and Willow Stream Spa is a haven for relaxation.

Service is excellent, especially at the Fairmont Gold Lounge. Food served is always good and the staff are attentive and friendly.

I arrived on the day the lockdown in Manila was announced. I would’ve wanted to stay at Fairmont for the rest of my stay but due to the uncertainties in transport around Manila and of the whole arrangement of the lockdown, I decided against it and booked another hotel closer to the airport.

Overall an excellent stay, as always. I can’t wait to be able to fly back to Manila again, and hopefully spend a night (or two) at Fairmont Makati.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank rr0sales

Dear Mr. Rosales,

Reviewed 14 July 2020

I was just in January in Manila for business and I choose FAIRMONT MAKATI. Good location in a quiet area and not far from the airport. The Hotel is really nice and room is very comfortable with huge bed, toilet and shower. Great ammenities and very friendly staff. Maybe it looks is getting a bit old so if they renovated a bit it will definately be more modern.
Pool is great but not many space for sunbathing. In general OK.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank JGP-Barcelona

Dear JGP-Barcelona,

Reviewed 9 June 2020

Central location in Makati surrounded by plenty of shops and dining options, if you do want to eat at the hotel.
Lovely staff and facilities. The pool is small-ish for a hotel of this size, however it was never super busy. Good early opening hours too! Loved my pre-breakfast dip to work up an appetite for the amazing breakfast. Staff were always on hand for help when needed and they were always pleasant. I have to say the gym was one of the best I've used in a hotel. Clean, good choice of equipment, nice size area, air conditioned. I used it everyday to the point where the staff knew my name as I entered! My room was huge and relaxing with fast wifi. Perfect for the business traveller. Food options in the hotel, not to my particular liking, I preferred eating out and getting more authentic Phillipine food, however when I did eat there quality was good.

Date of stay: February 2020