Lowest prices for your stay
₱3,025
Oldtrollydolly
Metro Manila, Philippines

Supreme Stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jun 29, 2021
Being a long time world traveller, and having stayed in many , many 5 Star and even the only 6 Star Hotel , I have to say that my entire stay of 6 months in this Hotel has been excellent from the time one arrives and this is because of the attention of their staff, from the doorman to reception, housekeeping, roomservice, even the kitchen staff were excellent, they all went out of their way to help me with personal shopping, whatever I needed they made happen.

A special thanks to Nikko the Duty Manager who put up with all of my requests even my my bad days of being inside for so long, sometimes I could be short tempered but always the staff the whole staff have given my stay a feeling of being in a home of my own, or a hotel of my own.

Thank you to City Garden and the whole staff of the hotel. Congratulations...................you are all excellent!!!!
Date of stay: January 2021
Room Tip: All rooms opposite the elevators
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Duty Manager CGHM, Owner at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this review
Responded Jul 13, 2021
Dear Oldtrollydolly,

Thank you for extending your heartfelt review on TripAdvisor. We genuinely appreciate your commendations about your outstanding experience with us. Your kind words are what fuels us to achieve the best at what we are doing for which we have passed on to our team and in particular Mr. Nikko.

If you need any assistance in the future, we are more than happy to help you. Please contact us at dm_cgh@citygardenhotels.com

Again, we thank you for your continuous patronage with City Garden Hotel Makati and hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

At Your Service,
    ₱8,250
1.5 km from City Garden Hotel Makati
View more hotels in Makati
1,777 results
All reviews rooftop pool breakfast buffet night life checking out gym jacuzzi traffic grab foreigners convenience staycation filipino pesos quarantine mall ms
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2021

The Best Hotel stay ever.
The environment was pleasant and very welcoming! Great location and the room is wonderful specially the view! but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. To mae, jianne and nikko thankyou very much for accommodating me very well! And of course for all of the staff thank you so much! (Lahat sila excellent!) All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. Every year umuuwi kami kaya if need mag stay at hotel , CITY GARDEN MAKATI pipiliin namin to stay with.

Btw, I just wanna say that the food is really excellent!!

This is the BEST HOTEL ever! ❤️

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Duty Manager CGHM, Owner at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2021

Dear J frndz,

May I begin by extending our great appreciation towards your heartwarming review about your stay at City Garden Hotel Makati. Aside from our strategic location and well-maintained rooms that offers astounding views, we take pride in our excellent service rendered by our hardworking staffs. Rest assured that this commendation will be extended to Mae, Jianne and Nikko and to all our staffs which will surely inspire them to strive harder to achieve excellence in their respective works.

If you will be needing any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to message me at dm_cgh@citygardenhotels.com

Again, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at City Garden Hotel Makati. We are very much looking forward to many of your future visits with us!

Reviewed May 27, 2021 via mobile

good and friendly staff they accomodate everything you need, clean rooms strong netwrok signal also the food was great, can easily access to the resto because it was in the hearth of makati city, looking forward to book with it soon.😊

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Duty Manager CGHM, Owner at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2021

Dear rossvis,

City Garden Hotel Makati would like to extend our utmost thanks and appreciation towards your heartwarming comments that truly inspire us to continuously improve the quality of service, food and maintain the cleanliness while at the same time ensuring everyone's safety through thorough sanitization and disinfection of all our rooms.

We are very happy to assist you and look forward to welcoming you back in the future, thank you.

Reviewed March 19, 2021

Polite staffs especially receptionists
Very Nice overlooking city view
Clean room
Worth every penny
Great customer experience
Highly recommended to all non-ofw -need -to follow-quarantine -protocol ..

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Duty Manager CGHM, Owner at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2021

May I begin by thanking you for your wonderful review with City Garden Hotel Makati. We are delighted to learn that you had a marvelous stay with us.

The management deeply appreciates your thoughtful observations on how we operate as a quarantine facility. Your kind words will also be extended to our staffs that will surely inspire each one of us to continue in providing excellent quality services for which City Garden Hotel Makati is renowned.

At your Service,

Reviewed February 20, 2021 via mobile

Before, i stayed in city garden suites because aside from it was near the area of my appointment it was also affordable yet luxurious. I felt the same way with city garden hotel that’s why I booked on my preferred dates while the room was still marked down. I chose standard kind of room and to my surprise when i arrived at the hotel, the staff upgraded it to exe queen! The place was clean and all the staff follow the protocol mandated by the government. What is more, the staff are considerate. I felt safe amidst anxiety of going to and from the hotel.

To sum up, I really enjoyed my stay and it is indeed a luxury with a heart coz the hotel is beyond grandiose but it doesn’t cause a sting in the pocket.

Keep it up CITY GARDEN HOTEL and STAFF! God bless and stay safe.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Duty Manager CGHM, Owner at City Garden Hotel Makati, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2021

Dear carrizadarcycalo,

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review with us on Trip Advisor. We sincerely appreciate all your invaluable comments and feedback as it allows us to maintain our high standard of quality, service, safety and comfort for which City Garden Hotel Makati is renowned. Should you be needing any assistance on your reservations in the future, you may contact me at dm_cgh@citygardenhotels.com as we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2020

We always stay here at City Gardens GRAND and the old and the staff here are very awesome especially in the GRAND. We stayed here in the midst of the pandemic and our stay was still fantastic. Friendly and joyful staff, good accommodation and stunningly clean.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear fadwun,

In behalf of City Garden Hotel Makati, I would like to extend our sincere thanks for your lovely review. We are delighted to know that the cleanliness of the hotel and together with our hardworking staffs made your stay fantastic as we strive to render our utmost quality of service despite the circumstances we are facing today.

May I end by saying that it was a pleasure to serve you at City Garden Hotel Makati and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.