18 people are viewing this hotel
$161
Free cancellation until 08/27/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$136
Agoda.com
$122
Priceline$140
Hotels.com$161
ZenHotels.com$195
2,851 results
All reviews halo halo breakfast buffet star hotel turn down service the club lounge deluxe room late check escolta lobby manila gym luxury concierge security greenbelt filipino mall
Selected filters
Reviewed June 25, 2022

I've been to Peninsula Makati several times, and it has been historically world-class outstanding. The hotel has a remarkable ambience, like something from a Bond film. The lobby's italianate marble details, vaulted ceilings and fake palm tress would, under almost any other circumstances, come off as kitsch. But the Peninsula owns it with such conviction that it is magnificent. In the afternoon and evening, with a pianist or quartet in the gallery it is a uniquely enjoyable experience.
Connected rooms are great for families/ kids.
Accommodating on late check out.
Some operations a bit off peak performance: breakfast buffet seems not to excel at anything, a bit of quantity/ breadth over quality. Some buffet items outright nasty.
Old Manila was closed at the time (june 2022) most recent stay, a bit of a disappointment as previously an outstanding formal dining chef/menu and experience. Front door concierge staff not managing meter taxi requests very well, e.g. cutting people into the queue (I found it faster to walk around the block to hail cabs in Ayala Avenue). The COVID lockdowns have been very hard on the Philippines hospitality sector, so I cut them some slack for the time being, but they need to do some work, particularly on front-of-house operations and chef/ kitchen to restore their 2019 world-class performance.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 19, 2022

Checked in last night at The Peninsula, our reservation is for 2 bed however it is not available when I checked in, I was informed by the front desk that they will put us on a room with king size bed and they will just put an extra bed for free because it’s the only room available at that point. After bringing in our luggage we went outside, when we came back at around 12MN the extra bed wasn’t there, when I call the reception I was informed that it was not endorsed by the front and that they will check it first with the duty manager, then they made us wait for more than two hours before they bring in the extra bed with old worn out pillow. Never expected this kind of service for a 5 star hotel because I am a frequent guest of Manila peninsula due to the nature of my work. What I only received from this inconvenience is a insincere apology through phone by the front desk, what a disappointment.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 28, 2022 via mobile

Very disappointed with this hotel that used to be a gem. Check-in time was over 40 mins and that in the club lounge. Every time concierge was required, waiting time was over 10 minutes. Phones were not answered. Spa was an old hotel room that was rather dirty. Voluntarily downgraded the room due to bed arrangement and was told it would be a lower room rate. However, I still paid for a suite in the end…..

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2022

Booked a suite room and it has a the gallery lounge access. Im staying with my husband and one 4 year old child. We weren't able to fully use the privacy of the gallery because kids are not allowed in the lounge! the alternative was to dine in the lobby for specific times. the lobby looks luxurious but its quite chaotic in there really. staff are friendly and nice but coordination between the gallery and the lobby when using the lounge benefit is chaotic. most of the staff in the lobby are unaware on what you can order based on the gallery benefit ending up paying some of what i ordered in the lobby even i told them i'm dining as part of the extended gallery benefit beacuse i have a kid with me.

staff - are all friendly and welcoming! :)

room 663 - suite is very lovely. i stayed here as i've missed the "pinoy vibes". spacious and view is stunning especially the sunrise.

ive stayed in some five star hotels abroad and all lounges are kid friendly. i think its time for peninsula manila to do the same.

Room tip: suite room - 663 :)
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed May 25, 2022

I had an incredible experience staying at The Peninsula Manila. Everything from checking in, to the hotel's upkeep and room was top-notch. The location is close to the malls and also the business buildings. I was extremely pleased with the entire staff and will be staying here in the future. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: May 2022