2,485 results
All reviewssalon de ningspices restaurantfax machinehalo halogrand lobbylobby restaurantbreakfast buffetstar hotelturn down servicebeautiful hotelclub floorpool area isbusiness tripayala trianglesuperior roomfitness centerbusiness district
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Stayed here 15,16,17th & 22nd&23rd July and what an amazing hotel and service and something I will never forget , big thank you to Tin for arrange my special gift for my partner which was such a great surprise

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Despite being a 70's style exterior with rather drab grey concrete construction, the interior is quite different and impressive. A huge atrium greets you with marble floors and wall panels although the columns are clearly fake marble. Two wide sweeping staircases rise to a mezzanine floor which seemed to double as a dining area and minstrel's gallery.

Check was very quick and super polite; luggage delivery was quick and also polite.

The room was very well maintained for the age of the hotel - I have the sense that hotel has been renovated at least once in its life. The separate standing shower was good, if not a rain shower. Aircon was effective, if a little noisy.

Internet access was OK to good.

Housekeeping was very good and super polite staff.

Breakfast buffet is very good with a very varied selection. I did not have dinner buffet there but I have in the past and recall it was good. There is a very good restaurant called Spices which has some pretty good Indian and Thai and vVietnamese food.

My summary is that this is family friendly hotel which is also good for the business traveler. It's a bit old looking but everything seems well maintained and in working order.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Manila Peninsula Lobby is the best ever in terms of ambience and customer-friendly service from the lobby staff. Except for the food which now tend to deteriorate, all is fine in the lobby.

Security is commendable. Customers feel at ease, secured, safe and comfortable.

Room Tip: Take the Makati Avenue side.
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

The Peninsula Manila has a Philippino culture of hospitality and it was such a pleasant experience staying with them for four nights.
Hotel allows guest a short cut through its restaurant to cross over to the Malls. It's paid off as I was eventually tempted to have dinner on my 3rd evening but was disappointed that a particular dish that caught my eyes the 1st two evenings was no longer served. I told the hostess. To my pleasant surprise, she asked the Chef to cook it especially for me. No buffet restaurant or hotels I've stay at has ever done such. That apart, throughout my stay, every staff I met were friendly, helpful and always ready to walk you to your where I wanted to go. Hotel is so near the Malls, all within walking distant. Plenty of eateries and supermarket nearby to buy stuff was great.
The Bell captain was very helpful. Overall stay was indeed a wonderful experience and I'm looking to return again.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Spent three nights here in April 2016. The hotel was outstanding, the pool was awesome, and the staff was incredibly friendly! It is in a nice part of town and is not too far from shopping, bars, and nightlife.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business